Search found 6 matches

by Mike the Marauder
07 Dec 2006, 02:36
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: mm6 - memory crystals
Replies: 18
Views: 12186

Enchant the best quality stuff during a full moon at noon or midnight on one of the solstices and you will get the best stuff. The obelisk quest is the best for unlimited, just make sure you have enough life left to fly outa there if u cant kill the dragons. I did the quest as early as I could with ...
by Mike the Marauder
07 Dec 2006, 02:06
Topic: MM7 help Zombie
Replies: 14
Views: 17287

it actually does call him a warrior mage now and not a zombie with no stat deductions. I guess it is a stuck portrait. If I reinstall do i lose save games if I dont rename the folder and put it back later? Ive never used the editors as it just tempts you to make it too easy...I feel bad enough about...
by Mike the Marauder
06 Dec 2006, 01:44

I tried Harmondale, celeste and tularean. None will restore him to his former beauty. I hate looking at that Zombie. His stats are showing normal, even pers and int. Any thoughts?
by Mike the Marauder
04 Dec 2006, 04:12
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Worst game you have ever played
Replies: 92
Views: 36137

I think it was called Arthurs Knights of the round table, 10 minutes and quit. Good thing it was a rental. Who can forget the ps2 classic Fantavision? i think...funny how you forget the names of the real bad ones....
by Mike the Marauder
04 Dec 2006, 03:36
Topic: Arcomage quest
Replies: 3
Views: 3942

Arcomage quest

I finished the quest but was told I had not won in all taverns. I wrote down each one as I did them and have all 13 accounted for? Is there a hidden one I dont know about? Is there anyway to tell without going and playing them all again? That would really suck and take alot of travel time without to...
by Mike the Marauder
04 Dec 2006, 02:41

I have had my Archer turned into a Zombie and can not get him fixed anywhere. I tried temples of light, even in celeste to no avail. I have even had him killed and tried healing from there but no luck. Does anyone know what I can do? I hate that ugly zombie. Does it affect the character? It seems he...

Go to advanced search