Search found 68 matches

by gaspi2
18 Jul 2009, 13:55
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 5 = broken
Replies: 11
Views: 5212

Endurance: none- +3 basic- +6 advanced- +9 expert- +12 squire has naturally high defense so it's possible. (I thibk 8+1+9 = 18) to that AI luck - yes, I noticed it too, AI has lucky strikes whenever it suits him the best and doesn't care about % chance. Yes, AI cheats, e.g. more recources, more troo...
by gaspi2
06 Jul 2009, 22:18
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HoMM III: Does it make sense?
Replies: 30
Views: 10108

Since you can have 2 wyverns at day 2(or 3 based on how you start) you can flag most of mines very soon, unlike castle I dare to say, since it takes some time to upgrade marksmen, build blachsmith 4 swordmen etc... only thing I do as fortress is to build wyvern nest and then I go straight 4 capitol ...
by gaspi2
06 Jul 2009, 07:37
Topic: Heroes III: how would you rank the towns?
Replies: 87
Views: 124641

meheh any1 experienced frenzied archdevils?:P just give em wait command, don't cast spells that round( and pray that opponent won't blind them:D) and when they'r going last, frenzy em (got archdevils with >200 attack skill this way!)! with no retal ability and no afraid of enemy creature will move a...
by gaspi2
05 Jul 2009, 20:40
Topic: HoMM III: Does it make sense?
Replies: 30
Views: 10108

Now you really insulted fortress;p In my eyes fortress's units are top-notch in every aspect. gnolls - honestly I never use these and just keep them cooking some meals in town if smb comes for a visit:). lizardmen - worst lvl 2 shooter, best tower-punishment reciever during siege, their population a...
by gaspi2
22 Jan 2009, 13:38
Topic: H5 AI harder than H3 AI?
Replies: 66
Views: 24918

IMO heroes 5 has the worst AI from all series. About games with good AI...I think AI in Alpha Centauri is almost unbeatable at the highest difficulty. And it doesn't cheat at all since you can activate editor during play and see what's he doing. Alpha centauri gives a great challange if you choose r...
by gaspi2
03 Jan 2009, 20:42
Topic: TotE - my opinion;p
Replies: 12
Views: 4533

Well those cyclops were too slow anyway even hasted...I said only that they can do a lot of dmg(how many times I smashed 1 of my own stacks along with 3 of the enemy's;p), but I told, shamans and tier 5 did almost all of dmg, and maulers too, with soldier's luck their assault did a great havoc;p
by gaspi2
02 Jan 2009, 14:20
Topic: Countering Vamps in Heroes IV
Replies: 20
Views: 9842

getting grandmaster necromancy isn't easy feat on such little maps, you n at last expert death magic and thus plague...;p nasty
problem may be that you wanted to go for griffins which req. citadel which is expensive...I don't think that on small maps you should go for griffins.
by gaspi2
02 Jan 2009, 14:09

Not only that...;p expert defense, tight formation, mass endurance and deflect missile + absolute protection, rune of elemental imunity for fire(mainly), preparation and armageddon with expert sorcery and everything but barbarians went down trough ignite and master of fire;p for dwarves I had: destr...
by gaspi2
02 Jan 2009, 13:30

Yes, that's what drags many people...anyway barbarians were so powerful that they could win even when favouring other side~~
by gaspi2
31 Dec 2008, 14:57

Well I just wanted to try them out, but IMO they are quite balanced(people thinks that unstoppable charge is not worth at all but they hardly saw it in action, when magma dragons attack and hero counters it killing 11 magma dragons in 1 hit;p) And u'r right, ultimates should be gone, everytime I pla...
by gaspi2
31 Dec 2008, 14:41

TotE - my opinion;p

Allright got TotE in my hands and I hoped that AI has been fixed since HoF - I mean fleeing from battles without fight. I started TotE, goin' 4 normal diff. and I was quite pleased - it was playable. But too easy. So I switched to hard one - and to my horror AI did nothing but flee flee and flee, ag...
by gaspi2
26 Dec 2008, 19:17
Topic: My Favorite Battle!
Replies: 24
Views: 8353

don't you know, something better without time limit, Asheera-san?
by gaspi2
26 Dec 2008, 18:56
Topic: My Favorite Battle!
Replies: 24
Views: 8353

What did you use to record that? :baby:
by gaspi2
19 Dec 2007, 15:35
Topic: So what's the final verdict on Heroes V?
Replies: 271
Views: 58252

Cuz of death ward, it makes the sense.
Monks retaliate since fear is a death spell(just like terror), however, they run away:)
The same thing is with crusaders.
by gaspi2
11 Dec 2007, 06:55
Topic: So what's the final verdict on Heroes V?
Replies: 271
Views: 58252

I have just finished HoF Campaign missions:-/ Well, I must say that they were quite enjoying but still I have seen much better story in strategic games(for example tiberium wars or warcraft 3). But several things: I had to go back to v. 2.0 Simple those runes... :disagree: But WHAT THE HELL DID THEY...
by gaspi2
06 Nov 2007, 15:21
Topic: Heroes 3: Best Character Specialty
Replies: 40
Views: 30108

Maybe I'm late :ill: but I'll also post my oppinion:) If I can I always choose intelligence... At expert lvl hero gets 5% extra spell points and if you can have a lot of defense and armorer you can cast ressurection whenever you want B-) At lvl 20 hero had 3 times more spell pts, so if knowledge = 1...
by gaspi2
28 Sep 2007, 16:00
Topic: Heroes 2 under XP
Replies: 15
Views: 5457

So hello again, it took soooo much time to recieve my cds :ill: they were half the country away :ill: (I shouldn't borrow him the cd again :devil: ) So now, I tryed EVERYTHING you have written here, but nothing helps:((( Nothing! Please some other ideas I want really to play it:((( window mod - noth...
by gaspi2
20 Jul 2007, 17:00
Topic: 4th vs 5th level spells
Replies: 9
Views: 3274

In my opinion 5th spells allows u to win combat at all costs...I think...when u have after tough battle some kind of 2 arch devils and opponent has 30 hydras then u can blind + summon a LOTS of earth elementlas(some 400-500) and beat it up, while keeping devils out of hydra's range... Or sacrifice, ...
by gaspi2
16 Jul 2007, 10:36
Topic: H4: Strategy, tactics and hints
Replies: 52
Views: 14833

As I remember, I reached lvl cap before the cahaos town. I was sitting duck there until I got griffins(yes that took long:D go on unicorns instead:D)
when u will have aroun 5-6 unicrod chaos hero will be afraid to challenge u and he cannot overtake u'r town cuz of keymaster tent(I think)
by gaspi2
15 Jul 2007, 16:46
Topic: Heroes 2 under XP
Replies: 15
Views: 5457

I have tryied commpatibility mode, but not window mode yet. I'll try that but cd is at friend now:)

Go to advanced search