Search found 64 matches

by Avalon-Eternal
23 Feb 2008, 00:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes VI Wishlist And Engine Poll
Replies: 75
Views: 20267

Alright, main post is updated! Enjoy! And wow, the great ideas that pour'eth forth like chock'o'late pudding! Some of my impressions that reach over a few ideas tossed out... 7 unit tiers is best, because of the dramatic power level between 1&2 and so on that was Heroes 4. In fact, an even 8 wou...
by Avalon-Eternal
18 Jan 2008, 07:36

Thanks for the feedback, all! I haven't forgotten this thread by the way, just been pretty busy, so hopefully I'll update my original post in a few days, with some more detailed (faction by faction, unit by unit, spells and all) hopes and suggestions for heroes six. Maybe flesh out that ice town ide...
by Avalon-Eternal
18 Jan 2008, 07:35

Evil router failed on me and double posted, sorry bout' that. Refer below please.
by Avalon-Eternal
19 Dec 2007, 16:52

Klaymen: Your example is quite valid, unless you consider that I said if they were as good as the eight we have now (However they may reach that point, and whatever creatures and ideas are used) And I think 12 would be a decent number. Anymore and problems would arise I believe. Some good faction id...
by Avalon-Eternal
18 Dec 2007, 00:39

Darmani: More is better. If all five-hundred factions were of comparable quality to the eight we have now... why not? More options to the player. So yeah, your right, I'm infected. :ill: Mlai: Yeah, underground can be a pain. The camera, overall though, despite the 3D problems, does make a more dyna...
by Avalon-Eternal
17 Dec 2007, 05:26

Haha, so true about those peasants. Yeah, we've already seen some indication of the Nagas, so hopefully that'll be slated for 6. Thanks for the links as well. ;)
by Avalon-Eternal
16 Dec 2007, 22:51

Heroes VI Wishlist And Engine Poll

So the last Heroes 5 expansion hit store shelves awhile back, and HoMM Kingdoms has been announced. But considering that the latter game's release is scheduled for spring, it'd probably be safe to say Nival is at least got Heroes 6 on the back burner. So it's time for us fans to speak! And have as m...
by Avalon-Eternal
14 Dec 2007, 00:56
Forum: News
Topic: HoMM Kingdoms Announced
Replies: 80
Views: 27266

HoMM Kingdoms Announced

No! I want Heroes of Might and Magic 6! No... *sniff* Oh well, seems kinda cool I guess...
by Avalon-Eternal
14 Aug 2007, 21:54
Topic: Settlers Beta Test
Replies: 11
Views: 4118

Settlers Beta Test

lol, I love infiltrator's post. Never played settlers series, but seems a lot like Cesar 2/3 which I enjoyed. And yeah, the whole food for workers, iron for soldiers definitely rings a bell.
by Avalon-Eternal
11 Aug 2007, 06:53
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Mix-and-Match Creatures
Replies: 20
Views: 7282

Mix-and-Match Creatures

I like the fourth Jpg. It's like the mythical druid/demon necromancer of Knightyness and Assassination of Legend! Best depiction of one I've ever dang' seen.

ooo', I like the Skelton's beefy zombie arm. *Thumbs Up*
Edited on Sat, Aug 11 2007, 02:55 by Avalon-Eternal
by Avalon-Eternal
28 Jul 2007, 18:17
Topic: Tribes of the East Previews
Replies: 97
Views: 17752

Tribes of the East Previews

Rdeford: Very true. Sauron: Right, even the old is good with a great story. There is a reason for copying, and that is because the base material is good. Hopefully. Thing is, fighting to protect nature and slaughtering empires to do it, doesn't sound appealing to me. But hey, just a preview, so I do...
by Avalon-Eternal
28 Jul 2007, 03:18
Topic: Tribes of the East Previews
Replies: 97
Views: 17752

Tribes of the East Previews

Great. So I'm going to be playing hippie Orcs come September? That's original (Poke:Warcraft 3) It's annoying how developers (sometimes) act like they created some great story/plot mechanic or race, when it's been done before, if only once. They seem to go in trends or something... before Warcraft 3...
by Avalon-Eternal
14 Jul 2007, 23:44
Topic: Staff reduction at Nival
Replies: 191
Views: 37368

Staff reduction at Nival

Great. Just great. I hope TotE just comes out good. And for the sake of mere completion I hope H6 is being developed by another team.
by Avalon-Eternal
05 Jul 2007, 01:14
Topic: Farewell Acheval
Replies: 14
Views: 3722

Farewell Acheval

Farewell! And good luck.
by Avalon-Eternal
08 Jun 2007, 20:59
Topic: Pin-Up of the East
Replies: 232
Views: 35652

Pin-Up of the East

I'm all with Bandorbras Took on this one. Personally I remember the good ol' days when Heroes was clean. Sure the Naga art, but that wasn't in the game was it? Nope. Also if anyone actually finds anything in H5 appealing or arousing, then they need to seriously get some control. Strength. What ever ...
by Avalon-Eternal
29 May 2007, 16:29
Topic: The Queen Isabel Kicking Game
Replies: 44
Views: 16136

The Queen Isabel Kicking Game

My Best: 101566
by Avalon-Eternal
29 May 2007, 02:57
Topic: Scoop: Alternate Inferno Upgrades
Replies: 62
Views: 14421

Scoop: Alternate Inferno Upgrades

Ooo' scary. Well yeah whatever, for kicks I'm going to take a stab at their names...

Stone Imp:

Smog Demon:

Smoldering Hound:

Pale Mistress:

Deathly Charger:

Ash Fiends:

Grey Devil:

I don't know, just guessing.
by Avalon-Eternal
25 May 2007, 19:38
Forum: Articles
Topic: H5 Deconstructed Continues
Replies: 25
Views: 6442

Heroes V Deconstructed (2)

No :P I personally am not keen on the cut scenes. Just too corny. Give me my H4 text boxes. Graphics... I like them, but then I find that I don't miss them when playing H3 or H4. And it's much easier to play H3 and 4 because the graphics don't slow it down, performance and vexing wise. Death animati...
by Avalon-Eternal
18 May 2007, 20:13
Topic: Tribes of the East Interview
Replies: 79
Views: 16130

Tribes of the East Interview

At first glance I thought the developers were admitting the goblin was boring as heck :P
by Avalon-Eternal
18 May 2007, 16:02
Topic: Festival of Spam this Friday
Replies: 19
Views: 5397

Festival of Spam this Friday

Because their cool. Darn, never got all the way through the Silmarillion... oh well...

Go to advanced search