Search found 14 matches

by loddydoddy85
16 Mar 2007, 15:06
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Wierdest Thing That's Ever Happened - Load Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 1757

I'm not a noob at this

Yeah, of course I know I have to enter multiplayer to play together. what i'm saying is - IT DOESN"T SHOW UP ANYMORE under that section. It ONLY shows up as a single player game now. To answer the first response YES the computer does now play my turns that I was playing and only my girlfriend h...
by loddydoddy85
14 Mar 2007, 20:24
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Link To MOD Install Walkthrough Please
Replies: 1
Views: 1037

Link To MOD Install Walkthrough Please

Can anyone give me the link to a MOD walkthrough on how exactly to get them to work. Do all the MODS work with HoF? Thanks.
by loddydoddy85
14 Mar 2007, 20:22
Topic: Heroes 5 Difficulty VS Heroes III Question
Replies: 10
Views: 3586

Heroes 5 Difficulty VS Heroes III Question

I Love heroes III complete and so does my girlfriend. We love playing that game hotseat together. I haven't played much of Heroes V. We play hotseat co-op multiplyer and play impossible on heroes III all the time. Heroes V seems so different. Why are the creatures groups guarding stuff so high? It s...
by loddydoddy85
14 Mar 2007, 20:06
Topic: Wierdest Thing That's Ever Happened - Load Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 1757

Wierdest Thing That's Ever Happened - Load Problem

My girlfriend and I are playing a multiplayer hotseat Heroes III game. Next time we go to load the game in the multiplayer mode it doesn't show up. However, a 2 vs 2 game I was playing on my own does show up. When I go to the load screen for single player scenario I can load the game we were playing...
by loddydoddy85
25 Jan 2007, 02:13
Forum: Articles
Topic: Artificial Intelligence
Replies: 9
Views: 6663

Artificial Intelligence

if your good at heroes impossible is not that bad, i play hotseat with my girlfriend all the time and we always beat the computer, no cheating, you just got to get good at the game
by loddydoddy85
25 Jan 2007, 02:10
Topic: I've Longed To Have This Heroes III Question Answered
Replies: 2
Views: 1705

I've Longed To Have This Heroes III Question Answered

There is only one thing i've never been able to figure out on Heroes III complete which is by far my most favorite game every. How do you get the upgrade unit called Dragon Flies Weaken the openents whole army when hitting 1 target. The openent has done it to me and i've tried experimenting but to n...
by loddydoddy85
30 Nov 2006, 22:27
Topic: Help RMG Hotseat ALiies
Replies: 4
Views: 2467

Can Anybody Respond With Detail, Help Please

-bump-
by loddydoddy85
30 Nov 2006, 15:06
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Free 5.6 Patch & 1st 5.7 Patch Bad
Views: 3536

I need those patches

I downloaded the original WoG and that's why I'm downloading all the patches. Every time I try it comes up with those error messages I posted in my first two posts to try and get people's attention that I still need help. When I try and download the 3.58 patches the errors come up. But when I downlo...
by loddydoddy85
29 Nov 2006, 19:49
Topic: Free 5.6 Patch & 1st 5.7 Patch Bad
Views: 3536

Free 5.6 Patch & 1st 5.7 Patch Bad

Hey, I've solved the problem that I initially had 2 posts for. However, the 5.6 & 5.7 patches are not complete. They don't come up as winzip files that I can unzip and install. Could somebody e-mail me these files? I would appreciate it. I'm using the free servers. I tried the east coast and wes...
by loddydoddy85
29 Nov 2006, 18:03
Topic: I've written my question clearer WOG Download Help Please
Views: 2283

I've written my question clearer WOG Download Help Please

Whoever has read this already sorry for how I worded my question. I was in a hurry and doing multiple things at once. If you give me your e-mail address i'll be happy to send you a print screen of what i'm talking about. I've already installed the basic initialation of WOG. l and was trying to insta...
by loddydoddy85
29 Nov 2006, 06:46

Can you be more specific?

I don't see where you can generate a random map at using the map editor. I tried to search all the tabs and shortcuts I could find but to no avail. Please help and thanks for your reply.
by loddydoddy85
29 Nov 2006, 06:43
Topic: Help Download WOG
Views: 2543

Revising

Whoever has read this already sorry for how I worded my question. I was in a hurry and doing multiple things at once. If you give me your e-mail address i'll be happy to send you a print screen of what i'm talking about. I've already installed the basic initialation of WOG. l and was trying to insta...
by loddydoddy85
29 Nov 2006, 03:18
Topic: Help Download WOG
Views: 2543

Help Download WOG

If you give me your e-mail address i'll send you a print screen. it says i installed the initial and was tryin to install the patch and it says there some .wog broken or what not files and look into directory and debug by number. i'm not it so i don't know what i'm supposed to do. help please
by loddydoddy85
29 Nov 2006, 01:57

Help RMG Hotseat ALiies

I bought this game for the hotseat multplayer. There are hardly any maps out there that let you do that. I can't figure out how to make teams with RMG. It doesn't seem to let you choose your race either. I tried creating a random map and editing it but it doesn't let me load it. How can I play a ran...

Go to advanced search