Search found 30 matches

by 86wyp
17 Feb 2008, 20:44
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Academy Strategy Thread
Replies: 68
Views: 28350

If you a playing on a small or normal map and your opponent is not academy, then pick nathir or other heroes but learn only destructive magic. Then enlightenment and sorcery. Do NOT learn a second school of magic and do not build mage guilds higher than 1. motw+ fireball is simply good enough to cru...
by 86wyp
23 Mar 2007, 20:21
Topic: Town you least like to play
Replies: 75
Views: 21336

Almost expected you to say academy! :D I get your thinking but apart from the wood costs you can go either light or destructive and have some magic fun. If you skip the dragons that is...Mage guild AND dwellings is a hard feat for sylvan and their magic potential isn't great either. Still I love go...
by 86wyp
20 Mar 2007, 23:28
Topic: Town you least like to play
Replies: 75
Views: 21336

Sylvan. I love magics, and sylvan heroes have the lowest power. I love war machines, and sylvan heroes can never learn it. I love attacking, and sylvan heroes have very low attack. I love creeping fast, and sylvan's early creeping is very annoying. Finally, the wood cost just drove my mad, totally u...
by 86wyp
19 Jan 2007, 18:07
Topic: Worst race in Heroes 5
Replies: 94
Views: 45931

From my exprience, the rank would be: 1. Necropolis If one could creep fast in the first two weeks and play it right, this faction is almost unstopable in most maps. Unfortunately many couldn't. 2. Academy Another great faction, and very fun to play. 3. Fortress Like necropolis, this faction can be ...
by 86wyp
19 Jan 2007, 13:24
Topic: Holy crap-You MUST see this! (academy strat)
Replies: 261
Views: 62412

Vittorio would make some smart decisions as well. As the attacker in the battle, he would note what creature it was that you chose to split - the Gargoyles. He would then split his Marksmen into stacks (of 5 Marksmen, maybe?) such that each Marksmen shot can kill one of your tanking units. I person...
by 86wyp
05 Jan 2007, 06:54

Actually I believe MMR shines on heroic when one cannot build almost nothing before beating strong monsters(except haven), and beat them continually(maybe three stacks in a day). Not only more resources and levels, also some good artifacts can make the army or hero MUCH stronger. The fact is, if you...
by 86wyp
04 Jan 2007, 23:14

That's right, I can only say the haven player sucks :D
by 86wyp
04 Jan 2007, 02:53

攻击(末日惩罚)=retribution,the best ability for haven under attack skill. Actually I think rutger learned the right skills for him: attack+leadership,defense,light magic and logistics. He didn't have protection but that's ok coz academy didn't have destructive magics either. Logistics is not as useful as ...
by 86wyp
03 Jan 2007, 11:06

A new test that show Academy's late game power

This is a test made recently by 尤拉 on our forum, Banedon tell me to post it here. The original link is: http://gamebbs.enet.com.cn/thread-2909536-1-1.html The purpose of this test is to show that academy is powerful even at late game with miniartis and at least two schools of magics. Actually this b...
by 86wyp
30 Dec 2006, 01:12
Topic: On Eternal Light
Replies: 8
Views: 2741

More than that, I have found even the runemages can not dispel their own blessings by casting magical immunity.
by 86wyp
29 Nov 2006, 07:58

Well I have no problem with any non-upgraded walkers (zombies, footmen, horned demons, just about any unupgraded never make it to me). Upgraded I don't have any trouble with Squires, demons, cerebus, or even vamp lords). The really tough ones are the zombies (they may be slow but that plague hurts,...
by 86wyp
29 Nov 2006, 06:55

Ok, I have tested this about 12 times holy shit 12 times! What a hard work my friend. so far (on heroic) and to be honest I am either the worst most unlucky player ever, or I am missing something. I am sure you missed sth. At the end of day 1 I am about 4th level (which I admit is not bad). This is...
by 86wyp
29 Nov 2006, 05:04
Topic: Test the MMR in No man's land——Heroic level
Replies: 64
Views: 17001

that would be good to see, but make it against a good player, good skill choices and playing like he(or she) wants to win I think I have to remind you one thing, don't think we are doing any proof for you or anyone, instead this is a viability test for MMR on different maps. What you believe is you...
by 86wyp
29 Nov 2006, 03:21

Well, plz go to the new post by raistlinz to check our new test by that Jhora player.
by 86wyp
28 Nov 2006, 22:22

Well I've got to say I'm pretty mad. No one said anything about conditions like The final battle must be in week 5. or Pre-determined heroes. or The battle can't take place in a castle. If you had made this clear from the beginning on AOH maybe people wouldn't have been arguing so hotly. It also me...
by 86wyp
28 Nov 2006, 14:22

However, Necropolis lacks mana in early games that arcane training and mana regeneration can help a lot, so if sorcery appears early i wil still get it. Carefully managed mark of the necromancer is far better in that case.   Yes, but sometimes master of curses never appear Well I am missing somethi...
by 86wyp
28 Nov 2006, 14:01

Necro needs destructive for bannish, so it's out. As I said, Use Naadir, starting with Dark and Summoning, getting Haunt Mines fast. Concentrate on Magic and go for the guilds BUT you need Offense and Frenzy because those two will simply boost your damage output a lot. As I said, I'd go for Offense...
by 86wyp
28 Nov 2006, 13:37

One big problem for Necroplois in a game of rush why game of rush... that I don't understand... I agree with your strategy, and I say it can work... did not test it yet but I will... but why rush... I mean, maybe you are stronger than your oponent in week 5 but maybe 3 weeks later he will make up f...
by 86wyp
28 Nov 2006, 13:09

For necros (not much starting magic) you pretty much have to have a hero with skellies as special to rush. Raise dead helps if you have the spell (if not it will be at least day 3). We have tried a few heroes, up to now the best hero we think is Naadir because he(or she?)can get high level magic ea...
by 86wyp
28 Nov 2006, 12:26

Sorry MF has the same meaning as leveling.

Banedon and others your suggestion have been posted on our forum and lets just wait.

Thank you for all those precious suggestions

Go to advanced search