Tribes of the Easter Egg

OMG the Borg are here!!!
by azzy
13 Apr 2007, 07:53
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Planning to Buy ‘Tribes of the East?’
Replies: 265
Views: 56549

I dont know about you guys, but I smell a sinister plot behind this stand alone thing. I suppose someone thought about it before me, but I didnt read the whole thread, so I'm sorry if its repetition... Remember Heroes 3 (of course you do :|) and Shadow of Death? I cant help myself from having nightm...
by azzy
26 Dec 2006, 10:20
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Melissa and the Games
Replies: 22
Views: 8881

Melissa and the Games

:) lucky administrator
by azzy
15 Dec 2006, 10:27
Topic: I hate this game (long rant)
Replies: 69
Views: 16284

I'm just curious what bugs PREVENT you from finishing HoF because so far I havent detected any major bug/crash in the campaign.
by azzy
13 Dec 2006, 19:01
Topic: Berzeker's bug
Replies: 6
Views: 2237

The same happened to me once with the door already destroyed. There were some Paladins inside and the berz hit the friendly unit next to him instead of goiung 4 squares to hit the Paladin behind the destroyed door.

I hope they release the new patch soon...
by azzy
11 Dec 2006, 18:28
Topic: Question about AI Quality
Replies: 234
Views: 41072

DL noone is so leet here, at least not me. I just got a little agitated because what I read is: the AI is unbeatable because it cheats too much. NO it is definately NOT unbeatable, just very challanging. And thats good. If the AI is developed in terms of better combat, better skill selection I will ...
by azzy
11 Dec 2006, 11:05
Topic: Question about AI Quality
Replies: 234
Views: 41072

some of you guys are pathetic :| You complain and want to enchance the AI because it beats you?!? WTF!!! I am completely behind JJ on ALL his arguments. One can complain about the AI only if he finds it too easy. Now the "stupid" computer beats you and you want to downgrade him in order to...
by azzy
11 Dec 2006, 10:12
Topic: Adventures In Heroic
Replies: 65
Views: 11724

I have been playing heroes since HoMM 2 (but also tried HoMM 1 and Kings Bounty) Now I play version 2.0 (expansion) The first try against AI on Heroic was on v.1.0 with Necro. I dont remember the map, but it was large allied map. I wanted to have AI as an ally so I could see how he develops and stud...
by azzy
10 Dec 2006, 17:57
Topic: Adventures In Heroic
Replies: 65
Views: 11724

If the game had a really profoundly developed AI, with the current graphics, it would have been unplayable for most of us. Not everyone can upgrade every second month. My computer is 3 yaers old for example and I practically can't play the largest map size because of my 512 ram... The devs have this...
by azzy
09 Dec 2006, 10:40
Topic: The Three Rules of Nival
Replies: 118
Views: 28350

and one tip to kind of stay on topic: nowadays our CPUs are so busy calculating the grafics that there are not enough free resourses left to support a desent AI Completelly wrong.The memory of a graphics card is used only for graphics rendering.Boost it to couple of gigs and leave your RAM at 256 M...
by azzy
09 Dec 2006, 01:01

OMG implementation of complexity :hail:

I think some of us smoke a certain source of inspiration :tonguehands:

and one tip to kind of stay on topic:
nowadays our CPUs are so busy calculating the grafics
that there are not enough free resourses left
to support a desent AI
by azzy
08 Dec 2006, 15:21

I expected exactly this title to come up ;) Sorry but i havent played it yet, infact i dont have time to play a lot and all my gaming time is consumed by heroes. My bad. edit: by Warcraft i meant WC3 of course (no pun intended) Putting Company of Heroes (which refuses to start on my pc) and Generals...
by azzy
08 Dec 2006, 15:07

Sorry to burst your bubble,but if everyone would just shut up and mindlessly take it up the.....thered be a lot of crappy products out there,and very few of the trully good ones... :D lol indeed (I have a very vivid imagination I guess...) As for the complaining - pointless whining is... well POINT...
by azzy
08 Dec 2006, 12:41

Jolly Joker said it better than everyone: If you HAVE fun, don't let yourself tell you otherwise from some people who don't. On the other hand, if you don't have fun, don't let yourself tell that you should have from those who do. I dont understand what is the idea behind all the whining and flame, ...
by azzy
30 Nov 2006, 14:43
Topic: Holy crap-You MUST see this! (academy strat)
Replies: 261
Views: 62356

Okrane, can you be more specific on when did you get MG lvl5 and what dwellings you didn't build or build very late (Dragons are obvious, but I see only 9 riders and you don't mention them at all...) Also i doubt that this army can stand against strong might Heaven hero in the 6th week, even with th...
by azzy
29 Nov 2006, 19:54
Topic: dwarves mission 3 problem :( (heroic difficuly)
Replies: 3
Views: 1792

I did it!!! Just wanted to tell the moderators they can already deleate this thread. I had to go back one scenario and go for Expert Destructive and Ignite there are some very nice artifacts to boost the spell damage in this scenario... And even now I got out of the battle in the castle with onli 38...
by azzy
28 Nov 2006, 14:55
Topic: dwarves mission 3 problem :( (heroic difficuly)
Replies: 3
Views: 1792

dwarves mission 3 problem :( (heroic difficuly)

Hi guys! I have been following this board every once in a while since the original Heroes V got out. You are just great guys, keep up the gread community! :hail: I am sorry that my first post here is a parasite/help topic, but this stuff has been bugging me for 3 days so far and I have run out of st...

Go to advanced search