Search found 7 matches

by Graiskye
Nov 27 2006, 23:16
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Install problems
Replies: 6
Views: 4069

Q-09: How do I install Equilibris on Standard Heroes Edition or on Gathering Storm? A: Well, there is one trick to install Equilibris on Gathering Storm or even on Standard Edition. Try to do the following: - Rename your "heroes4.exe" to "heroes4old.exe" and make a new shortcut on your Desktop, if ...
by Graiskye
Nov 26 2006, 23:01
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Install problems
Replies: 6
Views: 4069

Install problems

Allright, I just finished trying to install Equis for the second time. I screwed up the order of install the first time, so I tried it again, I installed HIV, TGS, WoW, then the 3.51 Equis mod, and when I go to run I get this is not a Valid Win32 application. Any ideas, I'm at a loss.
by Graiskye
Nov 26 2006, 22:34
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Conceptiually best heroes game?
Replies: 193
Views: 25878

Just an observation from a newcomer to the franchise... Anyone else notice, or find it strange that HeroesIV seems to get the nod as being the, 'conceptually', most interesting Heroes. It also seems, judging from other posts/boards,too get slammed as being the worst Heroes. Just an interesting obser...
by Graiskye
Nov 26 2006, 22:22
Topic: quik question regardin Heroes IV and the expansions...
Replies: 8
Views: 2126

Will do, thanks again all.
by Graiskye
Nov 26 2006, 8:16

Seems I spoke too soon, anyways,I never checked the start menu, from there I have access too ALL the different campaigns. Guess I should do a reinstall in the proper order. Only thing is I allready went ahead and installed Equi., and now I'm having a bit of an issue, I got a message telling me to do...
by Graiskye
Nov 26 2006, 7:18

'merci

Thank you all. So I went ahead and installed the two expansions, and it appears that installing the second expansion, 'the Gathering Storm' in this case,negates the campaign mode of the previous exp. pak. IE: I installed WoW, took a quik look, all worked fine, could access the campaign for WoW, but ...
by Graiskye
Nov 25 2006, 22:34

quik question regardin Heroes IV and the expansions...

Hello all, hope the day finds you all well. I have a quik question regarding the expansions and Heroes IV. I just got HIV, and I wondered if installing the expansions right away changes the game in any signifigant way. For instance will I still be able to play my save games from when I just had the ...

Go to advanced search