Search found 16 matches

by travelingoz
12 Jan 2011, 19:12
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: MaxNrHeroes Mod
Replies: 3
Views: 1946

Sorry i thought that was in the title of the thread.
The name of the mod is "MaxNrHeroes"
It allows you to limit the number of heroes the AI can use....
by travelingoz
12 Jan 2011, 14:45
Topic: MaxNrHeroes Mod
Replies: 3
Views: 1946

MaxNrHeroes Mod

Hi all using this mod with TOE seems to stop Necro Heroes from raising.
After each battle, returns straight to adventure map without first asking if you want to use your Dark Energy points to raise. Anyone else have this problem?
by travelingoz
26 May 2009, 20:10
Forum: News
Topic: Gameplay Video: Armored Princess
Replies: 24
Views: 8705

Gameplay Video: Armored Princess

Fair play Akul, however waiting anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes plus for the AI to take it's turn on the adventure map really turned me off HOMM!
by travelingoz
01 May 2009, 19:31
Forum: News
Topic: Gameplay Video: Armored Princess
Views: 8705

Gameplay Video: Armored Princess

"KB never impressed me" "i didn't know it was for kids" C'mon guys give me a break! I dare to venture that you've never even tried the game let alone the new expansion. I've been a huge fan of Heroes for a long time and really don't understand why anyone else who does cant/wouldn...
by travelingoz
27 Aug 2008, 09:43
Topic: First Aid Tent - 3 Uses Only
Replies: 18
Views: 6964

Yes i have to agree, while kaspar is great early game, his special is next to useless late game. At the moment you'd have to be crazy to take first aid over ballista! Why can't the skill level with the hero? Say 2 shots to start and then an extra shot every 2~3 hero levels? As far as dispel magic go...
by travelingoz
12 Jun 2008, 05:15
Topic: Luck and Attack
Views: 12607

luck vs attack

I tend to agree with most of the posters that luck is just too random. The number of times that i've had a few zombies defending my skellies and the luck triggers on the zombies retaliation instead of the archers just makes me cry! Save the slot for another skill unless your playing sylvan or you wa...
by travelingoz
22 Apr 2008, 02:37
Topic: New Necromancy Perks suggestion
Replies: 5
Views: 3274

Easy: Start with Lucretia, get enlightenment and then mentoring as quick as you can (may have to spend a few dollars at the memory mentor!). Then hire as many necro heroes as you can. An amulet of necormancy will certainly help and if you can get 5+ heroes leveled up, your DE should be over 1600 and...
by travelingoz
23 Feb 2008, 09:51
Topic: Newbie here - unequipped combo artifact, can anyone help?
Replies: 7
Views: 4383

It's actually probably because you have 2 of the same item. is there another ring or amulet of necro in your backpack too?
by travelingoz
01 Nov 2007, 12:55
Forum: Articles
Topic: More From the Will of Asha
Replies: 20
Views: 13844

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → The Grim Cru

You can actually use the seer hut (1) outside your main town as a poor mans town portal. You can visit it with any hero and Arantir will be automatically transported back to it! You get 2 goes at it. Once when you start the quest, and once when you complete it. I actually went east, continued on dow...
by travelingoz
28 Oct 2007, 17:04
Topic: I've lost my caravans...
Replies: 5
Views: 2420

or, it could also be the route between the outpost and your castle is blocked in some way. could be one of your own heroes or a neutral stack that's appeared at the start of a new week causing the problem?
by travelingoz
24 Oct 2007, 15:45
Topic: TOTE orcs help!
Views: 8625

But if i wait until i build up my forces enough to take on the purple gatekeeper, Teal player attacks me with a horde and wipes me out! :|
Usually about week 5.
by travelingoz
24 Oct 2007, 12:58

I can beat Brown payer around the end of week 2 on normal or start of week 3 on hard with ok losses. Are you saying wait until the end of week 4/start week 5 to take him down, then go for purple? Usually, teal player has been attacking me around then.? Also, anyone come up with a good strategy to ge...
by travelingoz
24 Oct 2007, 05:59

TOTE orcs help!

I must be the worst "orcs" player ever! I' m up to the 2nd misssion of the orcs campaign and i can't seem to get any further. i doesn't matter what i do or what level i play on, i can't seem to get through the purple gaurdian to get to the green fort. ideas?
by travelingoz
09 Aug 2007, 09:20
Topic: General LotA thread-Thoughts and opinions thus far.
Replies: 50
Views: 19677

Getting killed here!

Love the LOTA concept and it's always great to play a mission where the heroes carry over! I'm playing on heroic and i thought missions 1 and 2 were a little easy but not too bad. Especially as i usually play Necro, it was nice to get a little breathing space and play around a little with different ...
by travelingoz
26 Mar 2007, 05:36
Forum: Articles
Topic: Round Rable Battles - Heroes V
Replies: 46
Views: 15779

Round Table Battles - Heroes V

G'day Psycho. Firstly, thanks for organising the competition, sounds like it's going to be a blast. Secondly regarding the scoring problem; Not being a super map editor user here, why couldn't you edit the map parameters so that only one difficulty is possible and edit the text for the end of missio...
by travelingoz
14 Nov 2006, 21:56
Topic: 1.4 problems, post yours here!
Replies: 117
Views: 25421

Wow, is this still the thread for problems with patch 1.4? Had 2 read through 8 pages of bickering 2 get here! I'm having some problems with random crashing to desktop too. Read the readme and renamed the saves folder b4 doing the update. Then i tried some of the new maps vs the computer Ai. After a...

Go to advanced search