Search found 46 matches

by godlyatheist
13 Nov 2008, 05:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 142
Views: 260534

if you go up against large neutrals, you can abuse terrain and arcane crystal.

X = obstacle
C= Crystal
U=your small stack

_ X _
_ _ C

U _ _

The AI will not attack the arcane crystal, allowing you to use hero attacks to kill any amount of large creatures if the terrain favors you.
by godlyatheist
17 Oct 2008, 16:26
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: The power of addiction
Replies: 13
Views: 4167

36 copies of heroes is useless, you have to level them from level 1 every game ^^
by godlyatheist
17 Oct 2008, 04:16
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: The power of addiction
Replies: 13
Views: 4167

The power of addiction

World of Warcrack is very addicting, but this guy is a fanatic.

http://www.ripten.com/2008/10/10/wow-wh ... by-himself
by godlyatheist
14 Oct 2008, 00:44
Topic: Stronghold, dealing with magma/lava dragon
Replies: 8
Views: 4661

Telsek's 221 Mauler's were able to do A LOT of damage when I actually used them. Well I guess Cyclop + ballista is not answer to all of my creeping problem.
by godlyatheist
13 Oct 2008, 18:42

I'm a little girl when it comes to taking on tier 7 and preserving troops. I never used chieftains before, I don't know how... Do you use a single stack to repeat his ability on centaurs or you use a giant stack as killing machine? I used executioners cause they have a lot of speed when boosted, whi...
by godlyatheist
12 Oct 2008, 23:10

I just did it with only executioners!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?bfjmtgytjyy replay is here
by godlyatheist
11 Oct 2008, 21:48

Stronghold, dealing with magma/lava dragon

How do you deal with these guys (in 50+ amounts) without losing excessive troops? Their shield simply owns my creatures. In stacks of twos I can manage kiting with fully raged executioners but if they come in 4 stacks I'm in trouble.
by godlyatheist
10 Oct 2008, 18:17
Topic: Wishlist For Future Heroes Games: Skill System
Replies: 38
Views: 9534

For example, I know a situation where someone trained a lot of secondaries and gave them Last Stand, Expert Dark Magic, Expert Sorcery and Expert Enlightenment, and 7 stacks of 2 ghosts. Those heroes were sent to attack the enemy with Curse of the Netherworld. This wasn't even Hit and Run anymore, ...
by godlyatheist
10 Oct 2008, 00:07

I agree with you completely, I forgot that maps with more than 2 castles existed lol. It just takes way too long to play a map with 8 castle against friends so I stopped, opting for game/time efficiency of 2 castle small map.
by godlyatheist
10 Oct 2008, 00:05
Topic: Sylvan Strategy Thread
Replies: 102
Views: 36105

Dunno, so many options really. Att, enlight, light, leadership, luck are all viable choices... What about defense? Not a good pick? And can you explain a bit better how come enlightenment be of any use to rangers? (And you know me well enough to assume I want to know those answers for PvP purposes ...
by godlyatheist
09 Oct 2008, 17:05

@godlyatheist Then pick logs faster :tongue: Seriously in almost any map I can get lvl 15+ on week 2, if the map ends week 4-6 and the map has enough goodies what more can you ask for? Picking up logs early is irrelevant if the game simply does not want to give me snatch after the pre-requisite are...
by godlyatheist
09 Oct 2008, 16:58

now i feel like an idiot
by godlyatheist
09 Oct 2008, 03:09

My thoughts on the skill system and hero development in general. Might and magic heroes: yes I would like this to return so any faction has a choice for both. Skills: might and magic heroes should have different % chance for skills at level up(obviously). Also, i like heroes 3 way of attribute havin...
by godlyatheist
09 Oct 2008, 02:21

The way some skills are offered is extremely stupid. Snatch, for example, as a tier 3 skill is often impossible to get after getting the requirement. Why do I need snatch when my hero is already lvl 15 and pretty much cleared the map? There is absolutely no point in having requirement for a skill if...
by godlyatheist
07 Oct 2008, 19:02

I want high druids to be part of my dungeon creatures, +25 spellpower is awesome for the warlock.
by godlyatheist
07 Oct 2008, 05:11
Topic: Best creeping faction
Replies: 32
Views: 12937

I played too much dungeon now it takes me forever to figure out the creeping trick for other factions :mad: Large units and slow walkers in this game is too easy to abuse against, especially with a terrain advantage. I wish there was a bot to do the job for me whenever I fight them, saves a lot of c...
by godlyatheist
07 Oct 2008, 04:49
Topic: What are you looking for in a map?
Replies: 7
Views: 2815

I like maps that can be made to not have 75 assasin/sprites etc guarding wood/ore, it totally ruins the game for some faction. Big neutral stacks are welcome but not so big that you have to resort to lame tactics. Things like horde's of archangel/magna dragon as choke points has little effect on som...
by godlyatheist
07 Oct 2008, 04:31
Topic: (TOTE) What largest map size runs well on your machine?
Replies: 4
Views: 2331

It really depends on how much elevation the map has. I play on max quality with a 2 year old video card and all maps run at good to decent frame rates. But if there's are huge mountains then it takes forever to load the map.
by godlyatheist
07 Oct 2008, 04:18
Topic: MAPS WITH DEFEAT ALL GOAL
Replies: 2
Views: 1528

By defeat all you mean normal sized maps for more than 2 player? Maps4heroes is another good place to search
by godlyatheist
03 Oct 2008, 17:02
Topic: Patch 3.1 is out!
Replies: 34
Views: 16381

Can archer's scatter shot unstealth stalkers now? I absolutely hate stalkers as haven early game.

Go to advanced search