Search found 1412 matches

by gravyluvr
09 Apr 2023, 04:17
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: HOMM IV: Axis and Allies (H4)
Replies: 8
Views: 8985

Re: HOMM IV: Axis and Allies (H4)

Just re-found this thread... Germany gets to mass Necro the French/nature neutrals to build their dead armies. I found the US took a long time to get into action when I played even with some of them flagged. but you still had to flag the Titan, Golem and other Order Troops. Also Order take a lot lon...
by gravyluvr
04 Oct 2020, 04:07
Forum: Campfire
Topic: TV programmes/series you're currently watching?
Replies: 27
Views: 17602

Re: TV programmes/series you're currently watching?

Nice. Cobra Kai is on my list now too... and I saw additional season of The Good Place and Schitt's Creek dropped so need to catch up on those too.
by gravyluvr
11 Sep 2020, 05:36
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 2 - problem winning the map "Revolution"
Replies: 28
Views: 26059

Re: Heroes 2 - problem winning the map "Revolution"

Nice. I still play HOMM2-4 for nostalgia sake and b/c I created so many maps. I noticed that HOMM3 has a bunch of add-ons and post production expansions that I'd like to load up for when I try that version again. I actually watched a bunch of recordings that some folks made and posted to Youtube jus...
by gravyluvr
11 Sep 2020, 05:26

Hey Panda Tar! Decided to dust off HOMM4 to run through the Erutan campaign to space out after work this week. And also finishing off Mr. Robot. Just have the two part series finale left to watch but probably wait for the weekend.
by gravyluvr
29 Aug 2020, 02:14

Long time no see folks... All caught up with Game of Thrones, Man in the High Castle, Better Call Saul, Dead to Me, The Ozarks, WestWorld, Altered Carbon, Community, The Good Place, and The Expanse. I took a break on a few shows and need to catch up to the current seasons... I've been watching Mr. R...
by gravyluvr
25 Jun 2019, 18:07

To give you the context of the game board, keep in mind that the resources are designed around the points per territory in the AAA map, included here:

by gravyluvr
24 Jun 2019, 20:44

@Yurian Cool. It was started and then shelved and I found it when I was copying old files and drives into my new computer. Like most HOMM players I made my own maps but rarely dared to put them out there. If I recall, I even used a World War II for Dummies book to get a lot of the Leaders names and ...
by gravyluvr
08 Jun 2019, 06:27
Topic: Celestial Heavens - History
Replies: 6
Views: 4563

Re: Celestial Heavens - History

I found the sites scouring for maps and ended up finding a community. It really turned into an RPG/TBS anonymous group. I've probably logged a thousand days playing these games. Just one more turn and then I'm going to bed!
by gravyluvr
07 Jun 2019, 07:46
Topic: Celestial Heavens - History
Replies: 6
Views: 4563

Re: Celestial Heavens - History

Oh wow. I remember that site. But I joined latish. I do remember Angelspit doing the lions share of the work.
by gravyluvr
07 Jun 2019, 07:35
Topic: WoW!
Replies: 11
Views: 6353

Re: WoW!

Nice to see HodgePodge and others. I still play the old games for relaxation. How has everyone been?
by gravyluvr
07 Jun 2019, 07:22
Topic: Sorry for being a dick a long time ago
Views: 6012

Re: Sorry for being a dick a long time ago

Funny how ten years and a few beers can change a man (or a lady)
by gravyluvr
07 Jun 2019, 07:16

Thanks Panda Tar! Good to see a lot familiar names. I've been playing older/favorite versions HOMM and Civ to relax and unplug after work for years.
by gravyluvr
04 Jun 2019, 06:54

Added natural difficulty if you only play as certain powers and leave the French to the computer (not a good future for Charels de Galle) or even Russia (makes it ultra difficult).
by gravyluvr
04 Jun 2019, 06:51

HOMM IV: Axis and Allies (H4)

Hey folks, Long time player/CH forum member. I reloaded HOMM on my new computer and have been playing some HOMM 2-4 for nostalgia sake. I am revisiting a map I created about ten years ago in HOMM IV for myself that I made that plays like Axis vs. Allies. I'm going to be tweaking it as I recover from...
by gravyluvr
04 Jun 2017, 15:16
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1764
Views: 556204

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

ThunderTitan wrote:Holy f*ck, it's been over 10 years since DL got banned?
Was DL Damien Lucifer? It's been mostly ten years since I was active here :)
by gravyluvr
04 Jun 2017, 15:10
Topic: Help on Kalah's map - Land of Arylia
Replies: 3
Views: 3305

Re: Help on Kalah's map - Land of Arylia

Ha... okay. I found it. It was hiding in the woods behind a stack of satyrs.

NOTE: 10 years ago? Funny. I never publish my maps but always assumed you'd been making maps for over 20 years :)

I've been playing some random HOMM4 maps on my old desktop to vedge out after work/school.
by gravyluvr
02 Jun 2017, 02:46
Topic: Help on Kalah's map - Land of Arylia
Replies: 3
Views: 3305

Help on Kalah's map - Land of Arylia

Kalah,

This is a silly question, but do you remember where you put dagger of despair on The Land of Arylia map?

I think a Cyan hero ran away and may have had it but I'll feel silly if I abandon the map and it was hidden in a forest.

gravyluvr
by gravyluvr
22 Oct 2016, 14:21
Topic: The Absence Thread II
Replies: 116
Views: 67375

Re: The Absence Thread II

Reverse Absence post... been offline for years :) Actually, I still play HOMM2-4 and Civ3 for nostalgia sake and as a comfort food all the time. Work and real-life keep me from having the time or energy to learn or keep up with a lot of new games and I really like the chess/Axis-n-Allies thought pro...
by gravyluvr
22 Oct 2016, 14:12
Topic: What are you currently reading?
Replies: 618
Views: 199476

Re: What are you currently reading?

Greetings old RT Community! Long time no post. I'm currently reading Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. Fun digging through some old threads as I'm playing the Tawni/Girly/Cyrca campaign and was just looking up creature stats to remind myself of my preferred chaos strategy, which I play the least. Hope ...
by gravyluvr
28 May 2013, 14:52
Topic: The Absence Thread II
Replies: 116
Views: 67375

Gravyluvr sighting...

Hey CH gang! long time no chat. checked in to download the EQ mod for HOMM4 for some nostalgia play on a laptop and thought i'd checkin and see who is still here. Good to see the site is still around and hope everyone is having fun.

Go to advanced search