Search found 9 matches

by ChaosDragon
18 Feb 2007, 16:17
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Heroes WOG problems
Replies: 14
Views: 9670

Thanks but.....

Thanks for your input. After many many reinstalls and tinkering with everything under the sun, I've come to the conclusion the problems have nothing to do with my scripts. As for joining the team and/or making my scripts available, I don't consider myself qualified to join the team. I do intend to m...
by ChaosDragon
17 Feb 2007, 16:47
Topic: Problem with loading a saved game
Replies: 1
Views: 2213

Problem with loading a saved game

There seems to be a problem I find consistently when reloading a saved game. I think there's some data not being saved, not sure what but every time I save and reboot my computer then reload the game it crashes within a day or two after loading. I have been able to reload a game immediately after cl...
by ChaosDragon
17 Feb 2007, 16:32

I havw the "map rules" option disabled. None of my scripts play around with creature growth and have verified several times the uniqueness of all my variables to ensure avoidance of conflicting variables. I have written a script happening each day for each AI player checking for erroneous ...
by ChaosDragon
10 Nov 2006, 02:34

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated. The luck enhancement script does appear to be the problem with the game hanging when entering basic structures. Simple enough to avoid using the script for the time being. The other problems never showed up on former versions of my maps (pre WOG). I have t...
by ChaosDragon
10 Nov 2006, 01:36
Topic: WOG bug
Replies: 4
Views: 3020

yes

yes I think its in the wog options set up. The fireshield never works for my commanders (rampart castle)
by ChaosDragon
03 Nov 2006, 22:16
Topic: WOG bug
Replies: 4
Views: 3020

WOG bug

No big deal bug just to let someone know. Started a game and commander early on had the fire shield ability. This abilitiy never worked once. Not even sure where the commander got it. I think he had it from the start. Was a rampart castle and hero.
by ChaosDragon
03 Nov 2006, 21:50

Pol

Thanks I will look into the Luck script update, I fear the problem lies elsewhere though as this should cause the game to hang randomly in any possible battle circumstances should it not. Tha fact that mine are happening exclusively with the basic stores tells me there is probably a separate issue. ...
by ChaosDragon
03 Nov 2006, 21:08

Fnord

Yes I have many customized scripts. I've kept them all within 99 by replacing many I've no intention of using or ones that conflict with mine due to using the same objects. This makes me leary about further versions as the variable list is extremely tight after including my scripts. Was a nightmare ...
by ChaosDragon
03 Nov 2006, 21:00

Heroes problems

The first time I enountered the erroneous legions was long before playing WOG. SOD had just come out and installed and it happened one time only on the map "myths and legends". From what I gathered at the time the patches apparently rectified this. Yes I patched at the time using the sd30 ...

Go to advanced search