Search found 29 matches

by SageShadowbane
25 Oct 2007, 16:27
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 142
Views: 259964

Game crashes on completion of the second necropolis level every single time. Also seems to have corrupted my "campaign.sav" file as it will crash when trying to start any campaign level on that profile.

Replacing campaign.sav should fix it and allow you to continue
by SageShadowbane
23 Nov 2006, 16:24
Forum: News
Topic: Hammers of Fate Review at GameSpot
Replies: 56
Views: 15026

Hammers Review at GameSpot

I agree on most parts but seriously: "The dwarves themselves offer some neat new units like the bear rider and the magma dragon, but they lack any sort of hook to make them play in a markedly different manner than the other Heroes V factions." Didn't anyone tell this dork about the runes? D:
by SageShadowbane
21 Nov 2006, 10:30
Forum: Articles
Topic: Fortress Hero
Replies: 9
Views: 4361

Fortress Hero

So what are the primary attributes? :O

Knowledge and spellpower?
by SageShadowbane
21 Nov 2006, 10:27
Topic: Fortress
Replies: 21
Views: 10622

Fortress

What are the primary attributes of the Rune mage anyway? I tried to find on some forums/manual etc but no luck. They have 2 spellpower, 2 knowledge, 1 defense at start. Knowledge and Spellpower I'd guess. But which first and is defense really not one of em? Edited on Tue, Nov 21 2006, 03:31 by SageS...
by SageShadowbane
21 Nov 2006, 10:13
Topic: Spin the Skill Wheel
Replies: 363
Views: 120358

Skill Wheel

Wow! Great job once more Aurelain! Thanks a lot.

Build up mode sounds really good and I think it'd go a long way to preparing your "ultimate hero".

I don't think reverse mode would serve much purpose though. It's pretty clear already what skills lead to by the arrows.
by SageShadowbane
21 Nov 2006, 00:40
Topic: Hammers Of Fate Cheats
Replies: 19
Views: 10074

Naw. Imba as in Imbalanced.
by SageShadowbane
21 Nov 2006, 00:19

The Mad Dragon wrote:Honestly, this seems too much work to cheat, lol.
True. But it's not just about cheating xD
It's about having THE IMBA Freyda!
by SageShadowbane
20 Nov 2006, 15:44

Right. Well I've got the basic stuff to work. My problem was that I was using numbers as ID when wanting a new skill. I think this is supposed to work, but for me it did not. Using the names (WARLOCK_FEAT_ELITE_CASTERS etc) did. It is claimed you can learn more than 3 abilities per skill using conso...
by SageShadowbane
18 Nov 2006, 08:34

Been using those from the start :(
Any way to find out what Freyda's name in the console is?
by SageShadowbane
18 Nov 2006, 00:42

You read that?: http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4692 Aye, maybe I should've posted there sorry. In any case. Yes I've done all that. Console pops up, but I can't change my hero. I'm currently using the name "Axel" which was Freyda in the original campaign. Guess tha...
by SageShadowbane
17 Nov 2006, 20:13

Hammers Of Fate Cheats

Now I knoooooooooooooow what you're thinking. But you're wrong :mad: I just tried to get the console to work, but no luck. It doesn't matter much and I can carry on, but I'd vastly prefer being able to change my hero right now. I'm on the fourth level of the first campaign. I was forced to choose my...
by SageShadowbane
13 Nov 2006, 11:00
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Fantasy Games
Replies: 35
Views: 11192

:lolu: nice tLD ahhh the old Ultima Underworld games, they bring back some memories, as do quite a few titles in that list, good taste in games Shadowbane, except you really need to try the earlier HoMM games! :D There aren't nearly enough fans. My top 5 games would definitely have the 2 UW's in it...
by SageShadowbane
12 Nov 2006, 14:22
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Pet thread (pics would be nice)
Replies: 414
Views: 72536

Wow that is a lot cats :D Most excellent! It is most unfortunate my webcam is junk. In any case I present to you: My queen Nala, She who is perfect in every way (may she live forever): http://homepages.adc.fcj.hu.nl/1217247/nala.jpg (This is where you grovel) :mad: She's absolutely addicted to atten...
by SageShadowbane
12 Nov 2006, 14:10

Fantasy need to have something FANTASTIC in it. The timeframe matters not. I understand what makes you say that and I suppose I have been lacks in my definition of the games I like to play. I'd like to think all of these worlds could be molded together. Without anything feeling truly out of place. ...
by SageShadowbane
12 Nov 2006, 13:59

Don't really know why, but arcanum didn't do much for me. Maybe the guns. Will try to get my hands on the M&M series. Few friends have the games, should be able to borrow.
by SageShadowbane
12 Nov 2006, 13:55

*shrugs* I'd say Fantasy is hard to really define. Different for everyone. Personally I don't consider Harry Potter and the such part, because of the timeframe. As soon as priests have magical powers of healing and the such, that's enough to make it fit in the fantasy world for me. AoE did this, but...
by SageShadowbane
12 Nov 2006, 13:34

Fantasy Games

On a long boring day, I'd tried to pen down all the fantasy games I actually played and finished. Looking at the list, love most of them A LOT. GAMES: Age Of Empires 1 Age Of Empires 2 Age Of Mythology Armies Of Exigo Baldur's Gate 1 -Tales of The Swordcoast Baldur's Gate 2 -Throne of Bhaal Caesar 3...
by SageShadowbane
12 Nov 2006, 10:44
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Nagas, nagas, nagas...
Replies: 14
Views: 7912

There is the Naga Silksword and the Superior Naga Silksword. Both great melee weapons. Though I don't think there were any other Naga weapons around. I'm not sure where this person got his information, but it seems reliable: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=18204 "The wise reptili...
by SageShadowbane
10 Nov 2006, 22:43
Topic: Producer Interview: Fabrice Cambounet
Replies: 29
Views: 9965

Producer Interview: Fabrice Cambounet

Sounds excellent! Though now I really start to wonder which towns they would add if HoF is a success as well. For all we know they have plans for 3 expansions worked out O_o
by SageShadowbane
10 Nov 2006, 22:43
Topic: Producer Interview: Fabrice Cambounet
Replies: 29
Views: 9965

Producer Interview: Fabrice Cambounet

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/638

Go to advanced search