Search found 11 matches

by makrise
Feb 26 2007, 17:27
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Patch 1.4 removes objects from editor - how to get them back
Replies: 31
Views: 17162

Sorry for Bump, but myythryyn reported a serious bug with an object that was re-enabled with my mod @ elrath.com. You can download a little fix here: http://elrath.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=569&view=findpost&p=4028 It fixes a bug which causes the editor to crash everytime a certa...
by makrise
Jan 12 2007, 12:36
Topic: Razed peasant huts
Replies: 3
Views: 2089

Go to the ObjectsPropertiesTree of the Object you want to raze. Click on the "..." button next to the Shared-Field. Now you can use the field "RazedStatic" to look for an AdvMapStatic Object that will be used to replace the Object when the RazeObject function is used. But when using this in a real m...
by makrise
Dec 8 2006, 13:36
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: renegade race
Replies: 11
Views: 7029

I'm a disaster with map editor :ill: how you open it? After placing the pak file in the dataa1-folder, go to your HoMM5 folder, then go to the subfolder "bina1" and doubleclick the H5_MapEditor.exe there. In the Map-editor click File > Open... then select the .h5m file of the map you want to use. F...
by makrise
Dec 7 2006, 19:26

what do I have to do? besides putting it in dataa1? Copy it to your dataa1-folder, then open the map you want to change in the editor. (Backup it before changing anything!) Select the town you want to make renegades and press CTRL-SPACE to open the ObjectPropertiesTree. Change the value of "Shared"...
by makrise
Dec 7 2006, 18:37

theGryphon wrote:Best idea may be creating a custom map for such a duel...

I put up a mod for testing that allows you to do so here: http://elrath.com/forums/index.php?s=&s ... ost&p=3702

It isn't tested that much yet, but you can try it ;)
by makrise
Nov 18 2006, 7:22
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 144195

Using this code, the game will start a combat with the hero that touched some conscripts(named "conscript") against 100 Conscripts and 1 Archangel: function fight_conscripts(heroname) StartCombat(heroname,nil,2,2,100,14,1,nil,"winlose_conscriptfight") end; function winlose_...
by makrise
Nov 15 2006, 15:18

Editor-Mod: update

I just fixed a little Bug in the Mod(Crystal of Revelation is no longer in the Buildings-Group) Also Neckie from elrath.com sent me a modified version of the mod that should support the expansion. Download the new files from the Topic at elrath.com: http://elrath.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopi...
by makrise
Nov 11 2006, 13:40
Topic: The Map Editor
Replies: 8
Views: 4596

I haven't tested it, but in the data files it says that Death Knights have weekly Growth rate of 2. (I looked in the Files for v1.0)
by makrise
Nov 11 2006, 8:07
Topic: The Map Editor
Replies: 8
Views: 4596

It's quite easy to make a dwelling for the Deathknights even without scripting: 1. Open the Map, place a Necropolis Military Post where you want to hire the DeathKnights later. 2. Select it and open the ObjectsPropertiesTree(CTRL+Space) 3. Select the value next to the Property "Shared" and click the...
by makrise
Nov 11 2006, 7:40

Re: Editor Mod

that is such a brilliant great idea. no more trying to remember if an artifact is minor, major, or a relic. no more going through the creature listing trying to pick certain ones from a faction. and all the resources are sorted....and...ahhhh..must download :) but it is a german site, i tried to fu...
by makrise
Nov 10 2006, 21:49

Editor Mod

Hi! I made a mod for the editor some time ago, based on the MapFilters.xml. It should make some Objects easier to find adding new Object-Groups to the List: http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/6429/editormodlistaj2.png It's still beta, so please tell me if you find some spelling mistakes, missing/wro...

Go to advanced search