Search found 4 matches

by josip
13 Oct 2006, 00:34
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 221663

what was arthur's name before you customized it? many times the game wants the heroscript name. http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes5/heroes5_cheats_names.shtml this link has all the hero names. try that, and if its not that, then then its definetly something else. maybe the example in the m...
by josip
12 Oct 2006, 21:02

I have tried each kind of region trigger with no success. So I have tried the most simple script: GiveExp( "Arthur", 4000 ); I am sure that my hero is named Arthur. If I open the .h5m file, I find a file "name.1.txt" that contains the name "Arthur". So it should work, b...
by josip
12 Oct 2006, 16:54

alavris wrote:Open object properties tree. To do this, mark by the cursor the hero on the map. When it's red, press CTRL+SPACE. Now, add name of the hero in this tree. It's important to do it here, because done in hero properties window will not work.
Hello alavris.

That's what I had done. But no result.
by josip
12 Oct 2006, 15:12

Hi experts ! I have created a new single player map. First I've tried to script something quite simple but it didn't work. So I just have copied and pasted the example provided by the manual: function Meeting( heroname ) if heroname == "Arthur" then SetPlayerResource( PLAYER_1, GOLD, 10000...

Go to advanced search