Search found 75 matches

by meows
Nov 1 2011, 17:22
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 136251

Re: Random town code

bkknight2602 wrote:Is there a way to code adding respective creatures to random towns(ie peasant to random generated Haven, familiar to to a random generated Inferno etc)? I have done this with specific towns but random???

Just use the custom Town name I believe.. I could be wrong though
by meows
Oct 15 2011, 19:15
Topic: Missions Object problem
Replies: 5
Views: 2798

Did you delete the script then move a object on the map, then save and run the game to see if it is your script OR another bug in the game.
by meows
Oct 15 2011, 19:11
Topic: Open map script?
Replies: 3
Views: 2185

For heroes V This is full of great information so I suggest you start at the Editor Help files on scripting and then go here. http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3793 To make a script U use the Map Editor and click the Map Properties button and the Script tab. To edit game maps r...
by meows
Oct 1 2011, 23:40
Forum: News
Topic: Celestial Heavens Under New Management
Replies: 42
Views: 9444

I just learned of this today. Celestial Heavens has always been for me the site of reference for news and find such a great concentration of people and map maker section. Big thanks to Angelspit for everything you have done all these years. I may be able to help contribute when Heroes VI is released...
by meows
Oct 1 2011, 22:40
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 295
Views: 172456

Thanks for the awesome work here. :) . This is totally amazing!
by meows
Sep 25 2011, 6:43
Topic: Patch 1.4 removes objects from editor - how to get them back
Replies: 31
Views: 16200

mapfilters for TotE

Any one have a new link? Elrath is long gone it seems, for the mapfilters for TotE
by meows
Sep 17 2011, 18:29
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Maps for Heros 5
Replies: 1
Views: 1078

Maps for Heros 5

I have two large maps. Both single player against computer. Diplomatic Mission Ashers Diplomatic Mission, Disguised as a Orc. to keep unwanted scrutiny upon himself, to bring peace between the races and Potains Legacy is a single player Heros 5 Standard Large Map with Underground. Potain has witnes...
by meows
Sep 9 2011, 14:44
Topic: Potain's Legacy needs Testers Single player Hom5 standard
Replies: 0
Views: 1675

Potain's Legacy needs Testers Single player Hom5 standard

Potains Legacy needs testing for submission please. One Player, Hom5 standard. large map. :creative: created by meows@techie.com You can download Potain's Legacy at http://78ez.com/Hom5/PotainsLegacy.zip Language: [English] Thankyou Meows Is Google Translate good for making maps in other languages?
by meows
Nov 27 2007, 10:05
Topic: 2.1 : Subterrain objects removed
Replies: 6
Views: 4995

Yeeks, tried it the "the "down" objects " editing and it didn't work for me.. Must have done something wrong, evem though it looked real easy,
by meows
Jan 17 2007, 12:29

Most flustrating the HOF mapeditor is.. Grrrr.. Tried to post at Navil and they don't allow it.. so went to Ubisoft forums and tried to post there and same thing.. In fact the link to the forums on the main page is wrong, i got into them from a bookmark. I am very flustrated having the map editor fr...
by meows
Jan 12 2007, 8:55
Topic: Razed peasant huts
Views: 1986

welll, isn't the only building with razed graphics inferno town? With everything else, what happens is that the structure is removed. Have you seen the graphics of a razed peasant hut somewhere (map or map editor)? Actually there are 4 razed buildings under AdvMapStaticShared:MapObjects\RazedTowns\...
by meows
Jan 11 2007, 8:12

[quote="Grumpy Old Wizard"]I remember when making my HOMM5 map that there was a "Question Box" option but no documentaion on it. Has anyone successfully used Question Box? Yes here is one that works great for me in my Ashers World Series. The Question function cast_here_2() Trigger...
by meows
Jan 11 2007, 8:02
Topic: What maps do you prefer?
Replies: 13
Views: 3468

Grumpy Old Wizard wrote:I chose single player maps with a storyline, though I could have just as easily chosen single player campaign.

GOW

Yes I agree with Grumpy Old Wizard. Singleplayer either one.
by meows
Jan 11 2007, 8:00
Topic: Razed peasant huts
Views: 1986

Razed peasant huts

I can't seem to figure out how to place a razed pesant hut.
RazeBuilding("peasanthut1"); and it removed the pesant hut but will not replace it with a razed building.. How do you do this?
by meows
Jan 7 2007, 12:13
Topic: The basics of H5 scripting.
Replies: 13
Views: 5594

in the far future an archeologist will find it, and be completely amazed at his discovery. hell put it up for display in a museum with this description - "...and here we have a guide to making scripts for a very primitive map editor. yes, even for its era this map editor was a relic. players had to...
by meows
Jan 7 2007, 12:03

MANY MANY Thanks! [quote="Grumpy Old Wizard]Under player properties you could reserve all the other heroes for a nonplayable color. For example stick a teal hero in an underground closed in room and reserve all the heroes you don't want appearing in a tavern for the teal player. I haven't tried it b...
by meows
Jan 5 2007, 10:51

I have a query guys.. I want Taverns that are empty. I went in the map properties and unchecked all heros, but yet Heros can still be hired. I thought there was a Campaign that had empty Taverns.
Any one have any Ideas?
by meows
Dec 30 2006, 21:57
Topic: Patch 1.4 removes objects from editor - how to get them back
Replies: 31
Views: 16200

Any one add the Cyclops building? or can tell me how to add it?
by meows
Dec 22 2006, 9:49
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: How can I edit my movement points
Replies: 7
Views: 3283

With cheats enabled.. see threads to do this. here http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4692 . To see the whole map.. @OpenCircleFog(0,0,0,99999,PLAYER_1) To add movement points @ChangeHeroStat("type_in_here_the_internal_ingame_heroname",7,9999) Once again see the cheats for the co...
by meows
Dec 16 2006, 8:29
Topic: dds files
Replies: 2
Views: 1587

dds files have several compression or whatever formats. Have you paid attention to them? In other words: have you played with the advanced options when saving into dds and have taken the 32 bit 8888 format? well none of my programs seem to have the 32 bit 8888 format but they do have 32 bit ARGB so...

Go to advanced search