Search found 20 matches

by galaxy
19 Jan 2008, 23:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Will of Asha - Heart of Darkness
Replies: 16
Views: 8722

i had zero problems first i went through this map. i think the real issue is reading x.x just blindly playing campaigns is great but you will get stuck without thinking.
by galaxy
30 Oct 2007, 10:25
Topic: tote - necro campaign - beasts & bones (stuck)
Replies: 11
Views: 3779

dont get so excited.....when i got to this part, i didnt actually fight the succubus, it was scripted and then i walked over the the trainer. you didnt specify if you had used the trainer next to the portal or not. i guess ill be more concise with you from now on and just ignore what you say entirely.
by galaxy
30 Oct 2007, 07:48
Topic: tote - necro campaign - beasts & bones (stuck)
Replies: 11
Views: 3779

did you destroy the portal? theres a group of succubus guarding what looks like a lv 1 spell trainer right across from the portal. i think that was the last step i had on that map.
by galaxy
30 Oct 2007, 02:06
Topic: -11 morale
Replies: 8
Views: 3666

the way i heard it explained is that the game still only counts +- 5 for morale and luck. so if you were hit with howl of terror(-6 morale) and had 8 morale, your creatures would still have 2 morale left instead of goin to -1. tho there is no bonus for 6 or more morale/luck. while playing orcs with ...
by galaxy
28 Oct 2007, 21:56
Topic: TotE 2nd Mission w/ Zehir
Replies: 16
Views: 5945

puppet master, puppet master, and puppet master. or maybe divine vengence.

althought i dont know what skills you picked. (i went for the ultimate for zehir)
by galaxy
28 Oct 2007, 21:47
Topic: Help needed on mother earth's wisdom
Replies: 2
Views: 2198

if thats the map i think it is, i had the same problem. all i did to fix it was to talk to the seer again and he ported me to the next section.....did you try that already?
by galaxy
26 Oct 2007, 07:40
Topic: Patch 2.1 Bug
Replies: 4
Views: 2191

thats not from the patch. the rune is used by the actual creature unless its refresh rune skill from hero. you should be able to see the runes ontop of the atb bar.

if you still cant use them, it must be a bug o.o
by galaxy
26 Oct 2007, 04:31
Topic: Tribes End Game (Spoilers kind of)
Replies: 4
Views: 2258

heh, i was wondering if anyone had as much trouble with that last fight. i went for arcane omni and i really wish i had more mass effect spells instead. my tactic for that fight was to dogpile my creatures in one corner and just spam puppet master everyturn. tho divine vengence is a great spell to h...
by galaxy
23 Nov 2006, 12:01
Topic: HoF Campaign 3 (Mild spoilers)
Replies: 2
Views: 1640

agreed. when i saw her special i was dissappointed. used it once in the campain and only used 100 of the 300+ mp.....worst part is if you are in castle the skill doesnt work and if you move one step from castle cant use skill that day :ill:
by galaxy
23 Nov 2006, 05:00
Topic: Jailbreak blues in HoF
Replies: 6
Views: 6286

if you read the objectives it says you are supposed to clear the path for him. so you gotta stay a day ahead of him. its only like 5 days from where you find him and he leaves the map.
by galaxy
22 Nov 2006, 01:49
Topic: Big huge glitch!
Replies: 32
Views: 6416

ouch, i blink and i miss the autosave happening. HoF made this game fast somehow.
by galaxy
22 Nov 2006, 01:45
Topic: Big huge glitch!
Replies: 32
Views: 6416

it only saves the last three days and then overwrites the last one....autosave is your friend
by galaxy
20 Nov 2006, 00:04
Topic: Brawlers/Berserkers
Replies: 18
Views: 3816

beserkers are awesome if you know how to use their special. my fav fortress unit B-) and i cant stand the bears, seems like they do such little damage while their knockback is only useful part.
by galaxy
19 Nov 2006, 10:51
Topic: HoF: How much have you completed so far?
Replies: 9
Views: 3821

3rd part is with dungeon....campaign hero isnt too special.

spoiler in small: story for 3rd is raelag defending isabel from fortress/haven (maybe not a surprise)

side note...fortress is immune to dungeon racial elemental vision. devs forgot to give fortress elements??
by galaxy
19 Nov 2006, 06:54
Topic: HoF: How much have you completed so far?
Replies: 9
Views: 3821

im on the 2nd map of the DE campaign. dwarf faction rocks, really enjoy playing as them. i think most notable is how streamlined the expansion is. <3 it.

possible spoiler................

i think the fight against laszlo was awesome, definate challenge :)
by galaxy
18 Nov 2006, 00:20
Topic: Buying Hammers of Fate?
Replies: 45
Views: 13731

bought it and enjoy it greatly. expansion is sooo much smoother and has no delays now. AI turn is about 15 secs :D my only wish is that the game started out this polished. dwarves are pretty fun to use too. dont be hatin the expansion
by galaxy
14 Nov 2006, 22:58
Topic: HoF release date ?
Replies: 8
Views: 2801

gamestop says it ships today >< too many answers ;|
by galaxy
14 Nov 2006, 03:40
Topic: 1.4 problems, post yours here!
Replies: 117
Views: 25502

well after getting some crashes with 1.4 i decided to reinstall the game and the patch. the game runs smooth but i still crash with the new patch. problem seems to be an error with the new .exe....anyone else seeing this error? i didnt have any problems before this patch x.x
by galaxy
10 Nov 2006, 22:51
Topic: 1.4 problems, post yours here!
Replies: 117
Views: 25502

im getting a huge delay when its the AI turns on big maps(5 mins for 3 AIs to act? wasnt like that before..) after patching. sooo close to perfect and sooo far
by galaxy
10 Nov 2006, 01:07
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.4 is coming...
Replies: 95
Views: 23168

its all good. the actual patch lists say the correct version. i used the auto patcher no problem but havent actually played it yet...

Go to advanced search