Search found 110 matches

by fly away
11 Dec 2006, 18:58
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Three Rules of Nival
Replies: 118
Views: 27815

Unfortunately, I see more and more people putting up with it, so that Ubisoft must be thinking that the game is actually very good... :| Well JJ seems to think that it's very good , and that we're pissed just coz it isn't extraordinary . Well, to be fair I must say that I like most parts of the gam...
by fly away
11 Dec 2006, 17:19

Hopefully others will cut me some slack and say that it is reasonable [for me] not to buy any expansions until I see an AI with tweaks that I feel shows that UBI / Nival actually gives a darn. Yeah, I really want to try the dwarves etc in HoF, but I am not buying it. Even if it cost 1$ I wouldn't. ...
by fly away
09 Dec 2006, 22:04

Jolly Joker wrote:Diy you fly away? There is this thing called DEMO.
If you judged :libra: based on the H5 demo, my condolences :jester:
by fly away
09 Dec 2006, 21:47

Jolly Joker wrote:Don't buy then. No one forces you.
Are you jolly-joking? How can one find out whether it's good or bad before buying? It's clear enought that people have different opinions about the same thing all the time.
by fly away
09 Dec 2006, 02:06

Umm, what? I'm sorry, but I can't follow you. The implementation of complexity? What does that mean? Consider the game to be a set of different pieces - skills, objects, creatures etc. One may want to have as many of them as necessary. This set and the rules about how the pieces interact determine ...
by fly away
08 Dec 2006, 21:47

Jolly Joker wrote:Err, I don't think complexity has something to do with how old a game is.
Maybe complexity itself doesn't, but the implementation of it does.
by fly away
08 Dec 2006, 21:39

zuraffo wrote:IMHO it's unfair to compare older games with newer games. The complexity just doesn't match.
Did you find some conceptual complexity in HMM 5? At best it's 50% more complex than HMM 3, which was 10 years ago... (I am not talking about graphics)
by fly away
01 Dec 2006, 19:02
Topic: Super Rush on Mystics Vale.
Replies: 6
Views: 3206

What neutral stacks did you have to go through?
by fly away
01 Dec 2006, 04:14
Topic: Should towers be controllable by the player?
Replies: 33
Views: 10252

I vote yes, but why would one need war machines to be able to control the towers? It's your town, you know it inside-out and you should be able to tell the soldiers up there to do what you want.
by fly away
29 Nov 2006, 23:21
Topic: Test the MMR in No man's land——Heroic level
Replies: 64
Views: 16648

okrane wrote: well... share with us how you beat them with assasins :D
Did I say that I 'd usually buy a second hero? :-)
I think I did.
by fly away
29 Nov 2006, 23:07

DaemianLucifer wrote:If you didnt separate the quote,youd get your answer to your first few questions.
Yes, but only if you had commented on what I actually wrote rather than just saying something obvious to anyone.
by fly away
29 Nov 2006, 22:59

3. You get get upgraded level 1 dwelling earlier than level 2's one. Before you upgrade maidens to furies and get tactics, they are pretty useless. Not necesarrilly. Not necessarily what? That blood maidens are useless? Or that you can (don't have to) upgrade level 1 faster than level 2? Or that wi...
by fly away
29 Nov 2006, 22:52

okrane wrote: But concerning MY gameplay with dungeon assasins don't play an important role.
I don't argue about the usefulness of blood furies or assasins, I argue with the statement that Yrwanna is the only valuable hero choice for Dungeon.
by fly away
29 Nov 2006, 22:34

Assasins are good, but they are mostly for poisoning. Since at distant ranges they do only 1/4 of their damage vayshan's special doesn't add that much, since x assasins will deal x poison damage under any hero. The 25 extra assasins in the begining are good, but not crucial... Well. 1. Vayshan star...
by fly away
29 Nov 2006, 21:56

PICKING Vayshan as your hero in question and getting a random second? No chance. Why not? Or PICKING Yrwanna and getting Vayshan randomly in the Tavern and switching to him. That would be an option. That would be too lucky :-) but you can't have all at once usually. Though, once I had two dungeon h...
by fly away
29 Nov 2006, 21:12

. Yrwanna will give you 6 more Furies than any other hero. Her special plus Basic Enlightenment will make sure that those Furies will have a massive damage output very early which is the point here. Similar can be said about Vayshan. He starts with about 25 scouts, that can be upgraded to assasins ...
by fly away
29 Nov 2006, 19:30

Yrwanna is the only other viable hero imo. Why wouldn't you try Vayshan? I find that in ANY major battle flurries go down first and go down quickly, unless you really outnumber your opponent and kill him off before he acts, but then I guess I wouldn't call it a "major" battle... So my poi...
by fly away
27 Nov 2006, 16:38
Topic: Alt+Tab?
Replies: 11
Views: 3608

nevermindspy wrote:Alt tab with game still going only works in multiplayer games..
What's the conceptual difference between single player and multiplayer if you are playing with computer anyways?
by fly away
27 Nov 2006, 16:31

DaemianLucifer wrote:I am reffering to heroes III,IV and V.I had absolutelly no problems with alt-tabbing any of them.
If you alt-tab while it's AI's turn, what happens when you alt-tab back to the game? Has it progressed or just stayed where it was?
by fly away
27 Nov 2006, 06:10

Alt+Tab?

Does anyone know if it's possible to kepp Heroes running (meaning not just running, but doing something useful) after I alt-tab to another application? It seems like it stops doing anything after I alt-tab, which I can't really understand.

Go to advanced search