Search found 13 matches

by hiv
25 Jun 2007, 06:38
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Campaign 3 "Ylaya's Quest" - Mission 5 "The D
Replies: 1
Views: 1025

Campaign 3 "Ylaya's Quest" - Mission 5 "The D

do you have any idea why, my game freezes after beating the 2nd garrison near Tor Hyral, i think it might be a cutscene cause it reveals alaric but then just stops. anyways what i want to know is do you have a clip that shows what happens in those final cutscenes and email to me or post on youtube o...
by hiv
20 Jan 2007, 09:03
Topic: Campaign 6, Mission 2 (The Liberation)
Views: 1294

Campaign 6, Mission 2 (The Liberation)

Campaign 6, Mission 2 (The Liberation). 1) I'm playing on v1.4, and I'm stuck at the beginning of Campaign 6, Mission 2 (The Liberation). On week 2, Day 1, an enemy hero comes through the portal just north of my starting town with like 50 vampires, 280 skeleton archers, over 100 plague zombies, and ...
by hiv
14 Jan 2007, 10:11
Topic: Hotseat senarios - HoF
Views: 939

Hotseat senarios - HoF

When two players want to play hotseat senarios, can they both be on the same side as alies? Because my cousin and I tried that, and I can't figure out what or how I'm supposed to do this. Any help?

HoF
by hiv
08 Jan 2007, 20:24
Topic: Campaign 1 mission 5 Hammers of Fate
Replies: 2
Views: 1897

Campaign 1 mission 5 Hammers of Fate

Campaign 1 mission 5 Hammers of Fate....
what do you do when you've beaten the red and teal players, and you've rescued Duncan? I don't know where to go, or what to do? Can anyone help?
by hiv
24 Dec 2006, 08:07
Topic: How can I edit my movement points
Replies: 7
Views: 9297

I have tried "ChangeHeroStat" in Campaign 2 with the hero wulfstan and it works.

I don't understand why it doesn't work on Campaign 3 in Mission 4 for Hammers Of Fate.

Is there a Trainer for Hammers Of Fate?

Thank you
by hiv
22 Dec 2006, 07:40
Topic: How can I edit my movement points
Replies: 7
Views: 9297

How can I edit my movement points

Hi! I play Heroes 5 Addon Hammers Of Fate I am in the 3th campaign in the 4th mission and if I beat the last enemy who is coming to my town, I win the game. But there is still a lot to discover. So my question: Is it possible to edit the movement points again and again. So that I can discover the wh...
by hiv
17 Dec 2006, 09:32
Topic: Hammers of fate first mission
Replies: 2
Views: 1386

Hammers of fate first mission

Hammers of fate but god damn it i just cant pass by the first mission in hof ... the one with the rebels ...i cant kill those angels to go to the right camp ....pls help !
by hiv
29 Nov 2006, 08:34
Topic: Anyone know how to satisfy the 'Eliminate the Rebels'?
Replies: 4
Views: 2540

Anyone know how to satisfy the 'Eliminate the Rebels'?

Anyone know how to satisfy the 'Eliminate the Rebels' optional quest in the first campaign map? I can never do whatever it wants in time...
by hiv
27 Nov 2006, 14:36
Topic: i cant choose hero when im trying to play factory in HOF
Replies: 6
Views: 2366

i cant choose hero when im trying to play factory in HOF

Hi, i cant choose hero when im trying to play factory in HOF, pls help
by hiv
09 Nov 2006, 07:48
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Problem with the editor
Replies: 6
Views: 3824

Problem with the editor

hey i have a problem with the editor,some features like ramp tile doesent seem to work,i cant set properties for heroes/castles and so on i was wondering if anyone has the same problem and any solutions,meanwhile ill try to uninstal it and reinstall it mayby something got screwed during instalation,...
by hiv
25 Oct 2006, 15:24
Topic: HOMM V is not installed
Replies: 3
Views: 2030

HOMM V is not installed

I have the Spanish version of HOMM 5. I've tried to install the patch heroes_might_magic_5_1.01_eu_sp_it.exe and it appears the error message that HOMM V is not installed.

Is there other version of the patch that can fix the problem?

Thanks
by hiv
20 Oct 2006, 16:58
Topic: Map editor problems
Views: 2451

Map editor problems

Map editor problems:
Whan i make the underground i have a black thing over and i can't see what I build!Can some1 help me?
by hiv
27 Sep 2006, 06:50
Topic: Here are official H5 maps converted to .h5m
Replies: 48
Views: 44932

Re: Here are official H5 maps converted to .h5m

While searching through many HoMM fan-sites and forums, I realized that there wasn't any official H5 maps in .h5m format. I also found many opinions that it's impossible to make them openable in the editor. So I decided to... make it ;) Here is result of my over 2 hours long work. All 20 multiplaye...

Go to advanced search