Views: 6805

thanks fro everyones help!
by SigX
24 Sep 2006, 20:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Vampire Lord...Had enough!!!
Replies: 22

Finally worked, 4th time. He did not appear till I came up from underground. His army was strong but not ridiculous like the last times. The second time I got to him (after clearing out the dragons) it wasn't even fair, what I did to him. :devil:
by SigX
22 Sep 2006, 20:08

That's weird. Which version (patch number) are you using? At least my patch 1.1 was fine, and people who have taken their sweet time in patch 1.2 and were also fine. I have only used 1.3. I was just finishing tha previous quest when 1.3 was released but decided to wait till I was done, patched it, ...
by SigX
22 Sep 2006, 16:28

4K dragons means you probably fight him way too late. The walkthrough did stress at the beginning that you have to do it fast, right? Also, people say the patch should fix the dragon problem. I've never seen it in my game before (based on patch 1.1) You are correct. that time I took my sweet time g...
by SigX
22 Sep 2006, 02:38

I did that (that was the forst thing I did). It did help me get more stuff (like finding the golden bow or whatever). Still had stupid nicolia chasing me down with 10k archers. Frigging stupid game. Kills 100 of my archer per turn and I had like 37 defense or something (all total with my artifacts a...
by SigX
21 Sep 2006, 21:24

would appreciate help

So I am having the sme problem. started this last sylvan adventure in version 1.3. this is the first problem I have had Played 4x now always with same result. Run into nicolai first time he had 4k dragons, then 15k archers, this time with 12k archers on week 5!!!! Sick of this stupid game. Anyway, t...

Go to advanced search