Search found 7 matches

by mothersponge
27 Sep 2006, 07:54
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Insane wood costs of Sylvan buildings
Replies: 42
Views: 10197

Interesting thread. I play Haven alot (almost exclusively) so I really can't comment on the Sylvan issue, but after patch 1.3, resource management is now quite interesting. I use to upgrade like mad, getting all the main units within at least the first 2 weeks (marksman, squires, peasants and griffo...
by mothersponge
25 Sep 2006, 13:56
Topic: Your favourite strategy?
Replies: 15
Views: 3697

Your favourite strategy?

Hi folks, I know this is a rather broad question, but I was interested to know what kind of strategies other players adopt. Mine is: Main Character: Lazlo Key Skills: Defense, Leadership, Luck, Attack, and Light Magic Key Perks (permitting I get them in the first place!!!!): Protection, Divine Guida...
by mothersponge
25 Sep 2006, 06:38
Topic: Burning question about skills and abilities?
Replies: 8
Views: 3160

Many, many thanks for the replies. It's cleared quite a few issues up in my mind.
by mothersponge
24 Sep 2006, 12:25
Topic: Burning question about skills and abilities?
Replies: 8
Views: 3160

Burning question about skills and abilities?

Hi folks, I have a major question to ask. How does the skills and abilities work? I'm still a little confused on how it operates and how, for example, certain skills and abilities pop-up and others don't. As example, I want Divine Guidance. I have Retalation Strike and the right Leadership Level, ye...
by mothersponge
21 Sep 2006, 09:33
Topic: Whats your town building strategy?
Replies: 21
Views: 6126

I think your build strategy depends very much on what kind of character you're playing. I play Haven alot, and my main hero is always Lazlo. Therefore, my build order is usually profiled to him and his main strengths, which of course, is Squires. I focus mainly on developing a strong Foot Slogging a...
by mothersponge
19 Sep 2006, 13:42
Topic: Haven strategy and hints
Replies: 16
Views: 8064

Thanks for the tips. Most helpful. Applied them yesterday on a game and it worked wonders. I focused on what Lazlo is good at, rather than forcing him into a different role. It seems Lazlo is far more effective as a defensive player, specalized in Luck, Defense, Leadership, Light Magic - in that ord...
by mothersponge
18 Sep 2006, 11:08
Topic: Haven strategy and hints
Replies: 16
Views: 8064

Hi folks, A great thread. I've been searching high and low for some real insightful and helpful tips on how best to play the Haven faction. I'm addicted to them. Can't seem to play any other faction. I've bought the game recently and been playing for the last few weeks with great enjoyment. I haven'...

Go to advanced search