Search found 7 matches

by Crusader_2005
11 Oct 2006, 23:11
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 153
Views: 141057

Ok, what's the point of raising a pack of vampires in a late-game battle? yes, it is usefull during early fight when you can't afford to lose too much army. Late-game it becomes useless. I didn't really mean that the skill should be removed, just buffed. If not, then it should be replaced with somet...
by Crusader_2005
10 Oct 2006, 13:58
Topic: I am making town, so which town shall be replaced?
Replies: 46
Views: 17725

Some ideas...

I can see now the type of town you want to make... I mean in terms of creatures and how they look. May I recommend some creature pictures from Age of Wonders? Here they are: slaver, brain, pit guard, stag mount, skimmer, harvester - all are more or less evil creatures, no undeads :) Also you may rep...
by Crusader_2005
10 Oct 2006, 09:29

Some other suggestions

Here are some other suggestions I thought about. Hope you like them. Hope I didn't double post any of them. 1) Some spells become really useless after the game was played for a long period. So maybe they should have some secondary abilities. For example: Ice bolt,Frost Ring - should have a chance of...
by Crusader_2005
20 Sep 2006, 16:27
Topic: WOG random map problem !
Replies: 2
Views: 4794

It may not be a problem from WOG. Try reinstalling Heroes 3: ROE, then Shadow of Dead, then Armageddon's Blade. If it doesn't work, swap the last two versions(SOD installed after AB). Or just reinstall AB. Hope you have the kits :D
by Crusader_2005
20 Sep 2006, 16:25

Crusader_2005 wrote: 13) Commanders should cast any of their spells at Expert level(where applicable, Advanced if not). You mean mass versions? I think that would be way too powerful (at least at early levels). Anyway, we have a planned major update to the Commander spell system for 3.59. Actually ...
by Crusader_2005
15 Sep 2006, 16:36

Some ideas: 1) Being able to customize EVERYTHING in the map editor(like the gold,exp from chests - they should be able to give whatever amount, set by the creator; etc) :creative: 2) Being able to cast some spells on heroes at the adventure map(like slow,haste etc). They should only be active for 3...
by Crusader_2005
15 Sep 2006, 16:04
Topic: Question about the fixed bugs
Replies: 6
Views: 4248

Question about the fixed bugs

I saw that there is a list with fixed bugs. I have the first "version" of patch 3.58f. How or where can I download the updated patch from(with all of those listed bug fixes)? Also, is it better to send an email with the bugs I found or just to add them to the appropriate topic on this forum?

Go to advanced search