Search found 42 matches

by Agnus Dei
05 Sep 2007, 19:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 5 isn't a true Heroes of Might & Magic game.
Replies: 138
Views: 46317

Whether H4 was the main protagonist of 3DO's downfall or not, it sucked big time for me. I hated having only 6 towns, only 5 recruitable creatures; mix of creatures (necro/infreno anyone?), those gay nature summonable creatures (giant mantis for lvl 4, wtf???), some of the new ones' (ballista, venom...
by Agnus Dei
02 Sep 2007, 14:17
Topic: Heroes 5 isn't a true Heroes of Might & Magic game.
Replies: 138
Views: 46317

Re: Heroes 5 isn't a true Heroes of Might & Magic game.

Normally I would stay there minding my own business, but every time someone posts a picture of a H5 creature on the H1-4 forums, I puke at how ugly it is. The Heroes franchise died with 3DO/NWC/Jon Van Caneghem. Any jerkoff with money can "buy" a legal property and have the right to sell ...
by Agnus Dei
18 Jun 2007, 11:41
Topic: Fortress Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 52
Views: 35250

These are by far the best looking alternatives, imo.
I like the dragon as well. Wonder what's it called?
Where did you find it, evilp? What about the stats and abilities?
by Agnus Dei
13 Jun 2007, 08:18
Forum: News
Topic: Academy Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 93
Views: 21295

Academy Alternate Upgrades

I'm guessing Fortress is next and in two weeks from now we'll either see whether Renegades are indeed Haven alts, or we finally get to see some Orcs and their stats.
by Agnus Dei
12 Jun 2007, 18:30
Topic: Academy Alternative Upgrades Released - What do you think?
Replies: 31
Views: 7169

Hm, chocolate flavoured Academy... Tasty.
At least the previous Djinns had necks, theese ones don't.
I support Battle Mage initiative. And if this Storm Lord is a mellee, I'll be sticking to Titans, thank you. They are wierd anyway.
Love the Gremlins and Mortal Combat Mages.
by Agnus Dei
12 Jun 2007, 18:27
Topic: Academy Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 93
Views: 21295

Academy Alternate Upgrades

Hm, chocolate flavoured Academy. Tasty. At least the previous Djinns had necks, theese ones don't. I support Battle Mage initiative. And if this Storm Lord is a melee, I'll be sticking to Titans, thank you. They are wierd anyway. Love the Gremlins and Mortal Combat Mages. Edited on Tue, Jun 12 2007,...
by Agnus Dei
11 Jun 2007, 18:03
Topic: Some skill Clarifications
Replies: 48
Views: 24070

I think that this Obsidian Golems' ability is great. The way I see it, it is a sort of destructive spell imunity aura. Why not place them near gargoyles? This way they take the dmg/get healed while your other units stay protected. That's untill gargoyles charge forward (silly, isn't it :-D ) ofc. Th...
by Agnus Dei
22 May 2007, 18:59
Topic: Dungeon Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 109
Views: 21939

Dungeon Alternate Upgrades

Who said succubusses are attractive/seductive? Me like elves very much...

I just wonder how those hydra's heads don't kill each other?

Dragon armor not so cool.
Edited on Tue, May 22 2007, 12:00 by Agnus Dei
by Agnus Dei
16 May 2007, 18:26
Topic: Sylvan Alternatives (pics)
Replies: 76
Views: 16621

I too like the alternates. Come on guys, everybody liked the Renegades and they are also just red painted haven units. It's the new abilities that make them diverse.
by Agnus Dei
20 Apr 2007, 15:47
Topic: Second Expansion officially announced
Replies: 107
Views: 32350

Marzhin wrote:You mean the Cyclops ?
That's a Cyclops??? 8|
Wow... Wow...
Best damn Cyclops I've seen so far. This means that the ugly fat guy we saw in those screenshots is the Warlord.
by Agnus Dei
20 Apr 2007, 14:19

Guess Orcs will be fighting the Renegades first. And what is that werewolf looking creature in the left corner of the picture?
by Agnus Dei
17 Apr 2007, 10:41

Um, why would orcs be imune to destructive magic? I mean, if an ice bolt should strike a unit, I don't care how imune it is, it should pierce streight through. Not just orcs, any unit for that matter. It's a sort of physical damage. Perhaps make orcs imune to dark magic. Even then, light and summoni...
by Agnus Dei
16 Apr 2007, 17:54
Topic: Tribes of the East Announced
Replies: 207
Views: 63977

Tribes of the East Announced

The fat guy does look like an ogre so lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best - Shrek Warlord
by Agnus Dei
13 Apr 2007, 08:11

Something bugs me about the whole magic resistance. Orcs were created by the wizards as "shock troops" to counter demons so they probably have some sort of fire magic resistance. On the other hand, wizards would have probably been unable to control them without using some sort of mind cont...
by Agnus Dei
12 Apr 2007, 19:22

In H4 the Barbarians also had 2 times bigger weekly creature growth than the others.
by Agnus Dei
12 Apr 2007, 13:54
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Tribes of the East Screenshot
Replies: 113
Views: 26949

Tribes of the East Screenshot

There's no way these orc could be green couse they were created using demon blood (red). Also, that wyvern looks retarded to be a lvl 7. We only see 2 large creatures in these 5 screens: wyvern and cyclops, I don't think the orc unit is a large creature as well.
by Agnus Dei
06 Apr 2007, 09:48
Topic: Tribes of the East Announced
Replies: 207
Views: 63977

Tribes of the East Announced

No Nagas in H5 doesn't mean no Nagas at all. I'm still confident that they will appear, perhaps in H6. This is said to be the conclusion of "Biara's usurper reign", not the end of demons and their Sovereign. Did you really think that water dragons will be deprieved of their share of popula...
by Agnus Dei
02 Apr 2007, 19:26
Topic: Heroes V second expansion announced!
Replies: 79
Views: 17433

Second Expansion Announced! Or Not

Come on Vel, you know they are saving Nagas for the final faction. They will be in and the expansion will be called "Tides of Something" and we will all buy it because we simply have to know what happens to Isabel and her ******* child.
by Agnus Dei
22 Feb 2007, 21:37
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Visiting the Orcs
Replies: 25
Views: 8673

Visiting the Orcs

I haven't played the DM and would certainly like to see the four different cutscenes Vokial mentioned on his site. Is it possible to watch them somehow? Or maybe there's a thread where I can read the synopsis?
by Agnus Dei
01 Feb 2007, 17:20
Topic: In case you missed it.
Replies: 22
Views: 8936

Elvin wrote:The file from HoF mentions water snakes and plains nomads apart from the ones we know. What do you think water snakes hints at? ;)
Which file is that? I must have missed it. Where can I find it?

Go to advanced search