Looking for the best custom campaign (heroes 3 or wog)(Where you play for the dragon hero (picture of Mutare))

Maps and the art of mapmaking.
Angryenki_1
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Looking for the best custom campaign (heroes 3 or wog)(Where you play for the dragon hero (picture of Mutare))

Unread postby Angryenki_1 » 29 Oct 2019, 16:35

Hello.

Maybe smb will help me :-). Long time ago I'd played in very interesting custom campaign, where you play for the dragon hero (Mutare picture). As I remember in first mission you fight with faere dragons, in other you protecting Rampart, in third you travelled in dungeons in searching your Azure Dragon friend, and in last you fight with some wizard. I've already tried everything in google, but just can't find it. Maybe smb know what the name of campaign is it?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Looking for the best custom campaign (heroes 3 or wog)(Where you play for the dragon hero (picture of Mutare))

Unread postby Pol » 04 Nov 2019, 14:01

I'm sure that it passed by my hands but I don't recall. Shame on me. The only thing which can excuse me is, that I wasn't playing it. Perhaps somene else?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Angryenki_1
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Looking for the best custom campaign (heroes 3 or wog)(Where you play for the dragon hero (picture of Mutare))

Unread postby Angryenki_1 » 16 Oct 2021, 20:51

So guys really no one remember the name of this campaign? :-)

Angryenki_1
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Angryenki_1 » 04 Jan 2024, 20:57

Thx for answer, but it's not campaign that I'm looking for. Mine was with Dragon hero (Mutare Picture)....Still looking for it )

Angryenki_1
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Angryenki_1 » 04 Jan 2024, 21:30

BUT I"VE FOUND IT!! At last 5 years had passed – name of the campaign Snarlgard the Dragon

http://homm4.chat.ru/camp_ab1.htm

Return to “Mapmaking Guild”