The right looks

Maps and the art of mapmaking.
Thelonious
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Thelonious » 18 Jan 2006, 14:37

You got it... Yeah, I'm just waiting for HoMM V, I'm just a poor guy who goes to highschool you know... :S
Grah!

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: The right looks

Unread postby Veldrynus » 19 Jan 2006, 06:55

ScarlettP wrote:
See, I'm one of Vel's biggest fans. I have always LOVED the way he decorates. To me, it make a map far more interesting and entertaining to constantly be trying to see the next fun thing that Vel has in store. But I don't think anyone else could do it as well as he does, so don't try.
Thanks ! I love my fans, especially you. :smooch: ;)
ScarlettP wrote: Was it Roben who did the Planeswalker? Those were fun! I loved his use of the 'snow' terrain as 'clouds' and the way he lined everthing with placed events "You went to close to the edge and fell off the cloud. You loose!" That was brilliant.
Yeah, it was him. The two Planeswalker campaigns had interresting decorations, some of them were very inspiring for me (like the usage of void areas).

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 20 Jan 2006, 22:45

Ah gee, Vel! I never knew you cared. Image

Vlaad II
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Vlaad II » 29 Jan 2006, 13:08

Umm, sorry if I'm interrupting something, Scarlett... :rolleyes:

I've recently posted my thoughts on the issue here. Feel free to reply.

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 30 Jan 2006, 04:58

I am an unfortunate unowner of anything Heroes 4. I'm still waiting here in North America for the Heroes 4 Complete to come out. Now, I do have a lot of other heroes games such as I, II and III and WoG of course. I really want to get H4 complete so I can experience Equilibrus and what it does. H5 for me can wait.....I'll become more interested in H5 when I see what the expansions look like and what can possibly be modded on it. I guess I'm a tinkerer of the games more than a player....:-)

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 30 Jan 2006, 12:51

Considering that UbiSoft is gone, I don't know if they will ever DO an H4 Complete. I thought I was lucky to find an extra copy of Winds of War at EB last year.

Return to “Mapmaking Guild”