The Lost H3Trio Maps

Maps and the art of mapmaking.
ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

The Lost H3Trio Maps

Unread postby ByteBandit » 02 Jul 2006, 02:26

Pol and I would like to thank Ghostwriter and everyone at Celestial Heavens for allowing us to repost lost maps from H3Trio. For those of you who were unfamiliar with this website, there were lots of maps here at one time, but they have all but vanished. Angelspit has allowed us to post these sought after maps for all to use. These maps are great to play if you have played them before, and are back up for those who would like to try them for the first time. Or for those who wish to WoGify them.
We will be putting as many of these maps as we can up on Map Archive VI, along with documents and adding documents to maps that have already been posted on the Archives, from the H3Trio site years ago. Again, we wish to sincerely thank Ghostwriter, Angelspit and the entire Celestial Heavens crew for allowing us to post these maps back up again so that everyone has the opportunity to play them. Enjoy....!!

Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Gljivko a.k.a Vortex » 05 Jul 2006, 11:49

Will there be maps from numerous H3trio tournaments, like the one where you had small map with 5 identical hero armies and each hero "represented" one difficulty (from easy to impossible) and your hero (who had equal army) had to beat all five enemy heroes in order to win the map? I remember you could choose all races and play vs all different races. And if I remembered correctly the map names were something like Tower vs Fortress, Tower vs Tower, Castle vs Inferno and in such way the results were also uploaded.
"...a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers. "
- Raoul Duke

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 05 Jul 2006, 13:29

You can check on Map Archive VI for any small map that H3Trio had, as they are all uploaded to that site now. (At least the maps I got that came in the Zip format.) Some appear to be tournament maps. As far as H3Trio tournament maps go, I don't believe there are any. But I could be wrong.
The next batch of maps I will be uploading will be the medium maps that are not found anywhere on the Archives.

Return to “Mapmaking Guild”