H3: Question about Traemask The Fool campaign

Maps and the art of mapmaking.
Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
Peasant
Peasant

H3: Question about Traemask The Fool campaign

Unread postby Gljivko a.k.a Vortex » 03 Jun 2006, 17:59

Anyone (especially Timothy Duncan who is creator of the campaign) knows where I can find the 3rd part of the campaign Traemask The Fool? 3rd map is called Wooden Heart and I couldn't find it on any major heroes site :(
I really wish to see the ending of the story because its probably one of the best maps I've ever played. Congratulations to mapmaker for such perfect map :)
Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance ;)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: H3: Question about Traemask The Fool campaign

Unread postby Pol » 07 Jun 2006, 07:29

I'm inclined to believe, that it was never done. Did you tried to PM him?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Continuity
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Continuity » 10 Jun 2006, 11:44

Yeah, Corribus never finished the third part, which is a shame. The earlier maps were two of my absolute favourites.

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 10 Jun 2006, 14:25

I think it would be a great thing if he finished the series and completed it in either SoD or WoG instead of Heroes 4 which was his original intention. But let's not forget the projects he and Fnord are doing first. IMO, the T.H.U.N.K. campaign should be completed before he (Corribus) assumes the continuation of the Traemask series. It's quite the daunting task making the T.H.U.N.K. campaign and then picking up on "The Fool" series right afterwards. But if enough people post threads here, and Corribus sees it, he may consider finishing it sometime in the near future after the Campaign series him and Fnord are working on now.

Return to “Mapmaking Guild”