HELP!!!! PROBLEMS WITH MAPS

Maps and the art of mapmaking.
dark raider
Pixie
Pixie

HELP!!!! PROBLEMS WITH MAPS

Unread postby dark raider » 18 Aug 2015, 20:52

Hey. I installed my heroes 5 toe on my new computer with win8 into folder c:program files x86/ubisoft...... but all the maps ive downloaded and even my old saved maps ive made myself it wont open in the map editor or in game i cant even seem to download maps from this site and extract them into the maps folder without out it saying corrupt file or something.... anyone have any idea wtf is the problem?? :|

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: HELP!!!! PROBLEMS WITH MAPS

Unread postby Pol » 18 Aug 2015, 20:59

Permissions could be. Install the game into different folder, out of "Program files x86". On my computer I have for older programs folder "Legacy"
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

dark raider
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby dark raider » 21 Aug 2015, 19:43

i seem to have found the problem solution. i have to run the editor as administrator (right click mouse and choose run as administrator) then its no problem. so every thing i do i just need to do this.

dark raider
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby dark raider » 21 Aug 2015, 19:44

but now i have a new problem... all the things i edit in the map and save is not saved in the game... why not? i mean i change thing in editor click save or save as just to make sure it overwrites it. but still when i open it in game no changes??? ANYONE pls help!!!

Return to “Mapmaking Guild”