Heroes 3 new campaign

Maps and the art of mapmaking.
Sherbz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Heroes 3 new campaign

Unread postby Sherbz » 05 Apr 2013, 18:02

New to forums so hi.

I am currently in the process of building a new heroes 3 campaign and was wondering 2 things:

1: Are people interested in this?
2: Is anyone interested in play testing them?

I have been playtesting myself, but having built the maps, it would probably be better if someone else played them too. Ive been playing HOMM for years but never really got involved with the online community. Then suddenly thought maybe i should. So here I am.

The skill level is advanced. I have been writing the story during my lunch hour at work and building the maps in my spare time. Its an ongoing project, so might take some time. Eventually, if they prove popular, i have 4 additional campaigns of 5 maps each planned and will write if the first proves popular. So, anyone interested?

If you want an example of what one of my non campaign maps looks like there is a lets play on youtube of one of them (not done by me, i got someone to blind lets play it). The following is a link to that. It was built as a multiplayer map with all factions (not elementals):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEHlrZmgzM0

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 05 Apr 2013, 19:52

This is in the wrong thread, Please move this to the Heroes 1-4 section here: viewforum.php?f=7
"Rot in Hell You Penny Pinching Miser!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 06 Apr 2013, 09:50

Moved to Mapmaking Guild

Duplicate topic in Heroes I-IV section deleted.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Mapmaking Guild”