Looking for some H3 SOD map making help...

Maps and the art of mapmaking.
overall
Pixie
Pixie

Looking for some H3 SOD map making help...

Unread postby overall » 22 Oct 2011, 23:47

In the days... They opend portal to the nature dimenssion but they didnt expect that there would start to crollout something else too x)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageHi all...

hmmm... im looking some map making help i was wondering if someone/s would like to join me or aid/help me whit this map.... maby someone who has bit more experience H3 map making...

Map is H3 SoD XL +Underground... its landscapes is 99% done... style and decoratives are same as in Bath of Time if you like those...

kinda of main help what im looking is mostly in dificults like in mobs so i would be so easy so it would be bit challenging, etc this and that... and of corse if you have some ideas or some story i can allways make and remake areas... or whatever you like to do be as creative as you want to be...

hmmm... its mising...

-theres no mobs, artifacts, treasure/resource, events, place names or heroes... so its just landscape, towns and places still.... ( if someone could plan those mobs and artifacts i would appreciate it )

-maby some small storyline or events... im not good wiht this storys and my english is not so good so i dont so mind...

if you are interested but you would like see it first i can send it to you... and i tell you more ideas and places in this map... and of corse you can leave it if you dont like it...

thers no hurry in this project so you dont need to rush anything... and of corse you can leave this project anytime if you dont have time or you just geting lazy or something like that...

if i dont find anyone i just do it my self... but i will keep this invitation open as long it will be done... :)

oh and my mail is change i dont much use that yahoo mail and its bit full of bandits and pols messages x)
Mail me overall678543@gmail.com

Return to “Mapmaking Guild”