What is a Player_count?

Maps and the art of mapmaking.
Magelord
Peasant
Peasant

What is a Player_count?

Unread postby Magelord » 05 Aug 2010, 12:29

Curious if this has zinged anyone else out there. At one point very early into the map I am making for HommV TOE. Just out of curiosity I selected a Hero and while deciding whether he would belong to player 1,2,3 etc. I noticed player_count and decided to set him for that and "Puff" He was gone?

Ever since then I get an error message saying he needs a town, has no army etc. So after numerous attempts to delete said hero I just decided to ignore him as he was being tested in an open area of the map. But those error messages are really starting to bother me so I thought I would ask if anyone else in the community had ever had the same issue and if they knew a way to remove with it? Thanks in advance for any help.

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 05 Aug 2010, 12:52

I never ran in to that particular problem, but when an object mysteriously disappears you can usually find it using the "object list" tab.

I hope that helps :)

Magelord
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Magelord » 05 Aug 2010, 22:19

Marzhin wrote:I never ran in to that particular problem, but when an object mysteriously disappears you can usually find it using the "object list" tab.

I hope that helps :)
Thanks Marzhin I wish it were that simple. You see I get the error message but that is the only indicator that there is a object there at all. As you can see I searched by both hero and by position and nothing shows with either method. :S

Magelord
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Magelord » 07 Aug 2010, 18:09

Has no one else encountered this?

Return to “Mapmaking Guild”