Version: 0.83

Map Type: Singleplayer, Human/CPU Players
Map Size: Extra-Large, with Underground
Game Version: H3 SoD 3.0.0
Language: English (bad english)

special Win: Defeat all enemies
Special Loss: Lose all your towns and heroes
Special Other: [NONE]

Description: no storylines just some small things... hopefully enjoyable playing.

Additional Info: Tan is cpu and stays still, any feedback is wellcome...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nzyhky0my1z/Bath of Time.zip

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 15 Feb 2010, 20:19

Interesting, nice and original layout. I would put a (little) story in, as most players consider that when is not a single word, the mapmaker rushed the thing. Which is obviously not the case.

**Note: you love the faeries rings and mushrooms, are you? :D

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 16 Feb 2010, 12:49

Salamandre wrote:Interesting, nice and original layout. I would put a (little) story in, as most players consider that when is not a single word, the mapmaker rushed the thing. Which is obviously not the case.

**Note: you love the faeries rings and mushrooms, are you? :D
i like orginal and realistic looking maps...
im not very good inventing big stories and writeing english so i left that thing but i could add some small lines there...
thers not mutsh good elements underground than mushrooms... that underground vent bit wrong i didnt mutsh plan it but i dont want make more chages that or i endup remaking whole thing. :tired:

nice touch wiht spartan mini maps i havent played wog mutsh i played few XL maps but they crashed so i lose my motivation on those...

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 09 Oct 2010, 23:48

yea yea i know this project has been unfinished well i been bit busy... like partying and things like that xD

ok so... its redy now i send it to CH core you guys can publish it now...

hmmm... well...i didnt get much feedback but i didnt much expecting to get but many thanks to Dario L. that you tested this map and specially that you notice that Pandoras Box cannot be reached i own you beer for that :)

its allways nice that someone cares to send some feedback even few words... :) and of course thanks all who have played.

hmmm... mostly this map i just wanted to try all this differend landscapes and elements underground went bit wrong... and there was no story line... but otherwise im quite satisfied it :)

Return to “Mapmaking Guild”