NEW MAP FOR DLOAD-A peasants uprising advanced format homm3

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
maygwan
Scout
Scout

NEW MAP FOR DLOAD-A peasants uprising advanced format homm3

Unread postby maygwan » 12 Jan 2009, 10:50

MAP NAME-A peasants uprising.
MAP-sod homm3
Size-Medium with underground
Version 1.0 (map is ready to play and complete-would appreciate feedback)
Players-5 (1 human vs 4 computer)
Map download link-http://www.uploadfilego.com/file/812/A- ... g-h3m.html

Map Description:-
The king as called you to the castle. Upon arriving you are informed that the four Warlords have joined forces and are bent on destroying the castle and taking the kingdom. All the knights are away on quests and there is only you left to protect the castle and land.

You play as Christian the last knight left as all others are on crusade's news as arrived that your enemies are planning an assault on the castle.
Christian must defend it at all costs as well as amount an offensive there is only one problem the kings armies are away so you must recruit the peasants to aid you and any other dwellings or recruits you can muster up.

Spec loss conditions-Lose castle.
Spec win cond-Defeat all enemies.

maygwan
Scout
Scout

Unread postby maygwan » 14 Jan 2009, 10:07

send me an email if you would like to get on my mailing list for new maps i make for map testing and completing.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 14 Jan 2009, 19:42

What is it advanced map format? What I should imagine under this term? ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

maygwan
Scout
Scout

Unread postby maygwan » 16 Jan 2009, 16:02

only that it should be a challenge for players.

hopefully it will be a challenge lol.

Vlaad II
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Vlaad II » 16 Jan 2009, 18:50

I gave it a try and must admit the gameplay is great. I loved those AI heroes hopping on and off my island! LOL I played it as a WoG map (not wogified though); I am aware you didn't intend it that way, but the commander helps a lot. :D On the other hand, those Peasants are worthless and just slow you down. I haven't finished it because I lost too many Marksmen in the combat with the Trolls so Gelu didn't have much to upgrade. I guess I'll have to restart. LOL Anyway, great stuff...!
Cartographer - maps and mapmaking

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Jan 2009, 18:55

k
Maybe this would be of some interest to you?

This is the advanced format with mighty help of object editor. ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

maygwan
Scout
Scout

Unread postby maygwan » 17 Jan 2009, 08:23

vladd what i did with the peasants is use them for defending the castle but they also worked for me in a horde to recruit the odd stack.

a second hero can be obtained if you take the right route and a few stacks may join.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”