Fairy single player scenario Q

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
roccster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Fairy single player scenario Q

Unread postby roccster » 15 Feb 2006, 14:08

I have a Q about one of the x-tra scenarios supplied in Heroes III.

The name of the scanrio is Fairys. The goal is to get rid of all the cute little fairys wandering around in the middle of the map. The trick is how to get in to the middle of the map since there seem to be no way in.

After a cup of hours playing i realize that I might have to use the summon boat spell to get across the water area. I try this plan but I can´t seem to get it to work (since there is no boat to summon).

My q: How the heck to I get hold of a boat?

Thanx for any answers to this n00b q

rgds

/ Richard

Kristo
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Kristo » 15 Feb 2006, 14:42

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think if you get Expert Water Magic, Summon Boat will create one for you if none are available.

roccster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby roccster » 15 Feb 2006, 17:00

I will give it another go, maybe it´s the fact that my characters aren´t expert in water magic that makes them fail.

Thanx!

/ Richard

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 15 Feb 2006, 21:31

roccster wrote:I will give it another go, maybe it´s the fact that my characters aren´t expert in water magic that makes them fail.

Thanx!

/ Richard
After getting Expert Water Magic be sure to get right up next to the water too or the Summon Boat spell won't work. :)
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Nucleon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Nucleon » 16 Feb 2006, 02:12

Yes, Nucleon knows "Faeries" fairly well. Amusing little map.

As in this game the player gets to play Inferno, Nucleon would be very surprised if Water Magic or Summon Boat were intrumental in finishing the map...

You can enter the "Elven ring" by a) finding out the blue Keymaster's Tent, then b) taking the Drakar at the southwest of the winterland. The boat clearing into fairyland is right below.
(Translated from Silent Speak)

roccster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby roccster » 16 Feb 2006, 13:31

Nucleon,

Thanx alot m8. I will try that one out tonight since the summon boat did not work.

rgds

/ Richard

Return to “Heroes I-IV”