Map Tester needed for my new map

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
maygwan
Scout
Scout

Map Tester needed for my new map

Unread postby maygwan » 12 Nov 2008, 22:00

yes i am back been real busy and i still am so not alot of time to make any maps.. i also had my pc crash so lost all the old maps i was working on..

anyway i made this new map i need it play tested.
map-homm3 shadows of death
MAP-LARGE+UNDERGROUND
PLAYERS 8- 2 VS 6(ALLIES)
MAP NAME-Against the crown
Map Description
(you play as christian a knight to the king and queen, catherine and roland are on a voyage to speak to the rangers has evil forces in the east are planning an attack on erathia. you must defend the land or go on an offensive
using 1 of four possible routes. gelu,gem and the rangers are under attack and need help).
map version 0.8(i still need to add some detail and touch up the storyline but the map can be completed).
this is a big map and will take days to finish.
some tips-the dragon lords are insanely difficult and the barbarians are very powerful.
there is an option to play has gem but from play testing i have found it impossible to win the map using her, so for an extra challenge pick gem(player2).
if you like long maps that are hard and have huge battles then try it out.
http://www.uploadfilego.com/file/358/Ag ... n-zip.html
above is the link to dload its only 53kb and will take less than 30 seconds to download.
my email is maygwan@yahoo.com if you do play the map then please email me with anything you feel needs touching up.

maygwan
Scout
Scout

Unread postby maygwan » 13 Nov 2008, 09:14

A second map i was working on and now finished is a revamp of the popular map barbarian breakout.
the link below is the new version i call it version 2 :)
http://www.uploadfilego.com/file/363/Ba ... 2-zip.html

Vlaad II
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Vlaad II » 15 Nov 2008, 18:37

In my game Gelu managed to retreat, and is now sitting in my town and upgrading Marksmen to Sharpshooters. In case you didn't plan it that way, just give Shackles of War to the attacker.
Cartographer - maps and mapmaking

maygwan
Scout
Scout

Unread postby maygwan » 15 Nov 2008, 18:51

gelu is meant to die thanx for info i will add the shackles.

kinda wierd as when i playtested gelu was killed i could not retreat, but added shackles anyway just to make sure..

thanx for letting me know email me or post in thread if u see any other fixes
cheers
simon

Return to “Heroes I-IV”