Heroes 3: Favorite Barbarian

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

Heroes3: Favorite Barbarian

Crag Hack
67%
Gretchin
No votes
Gurnisson
6%
Jabarkas
6%
Krellion
No votes
Shiva
7%
Tyraxor
9%
Yog
6%

Total votes: 54

Deni
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Deni » 26 Jun 2008, 16:46

voted Tyraxor

Zubbus
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Zubbus » 03 Aug 2008, 09:33

"Interesting, cost-effective but limited" is how I would describe the Stronghold army. A lot of barbarians are interesting too. But barbarians already have a good chance of picking up all the useful combat skills and none of them start with Armorer.

With only 1 lv 5 flyer, a very solid and non-flying lv 7. I'd say the most important thing for this army is making sure they can take a castle without too much difficulty. Yog has 2 answers for that.

heromagraev
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby heromagraev » 04 Aug 2008, 11:35

I voted for Jabarkas. But only because Dessa wasn't in the list... My favorite for the stronghold by far.

We like to call him "Jammerkaj" (moaning Kay in Danish) and that's always a bit of fun...

He makes a mediocre unit better, and Stronghold needs to maximise it's shooter potential. I agree that Crag Hack is cooler though, but Jammerkaj is pretty tough too.

salvamendez87
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby salvamendez87 » 18 Dec 2011, 02:10

I Think that the heroes that specializes in a unit are not very usefull unlike the heroes that improves a skill that profits all units, for elimination i choose Crag

Bandobras Took
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Bandobras Took » 20 Dec 2011, 16:06

Crag's skill doesn't profit all units. ;)
Far too many people speak their minds without first verifying the quality of their source material.

Moai
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Moai » 02 Jan 2013, 14:27

I voted Crag Hack becuase of campaigns with him, and very nice special. But I love Shiva too, since it's great scouting hero, and Thunderbirds are important Stronghold unit.

Freeloader
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Freeloader » 10 Feb 2013, 15:03

I've seen the most success with Crag Hack and Shiva. Then I discovered Crag Hack has been around since the first HoMM and he's basically a boss in the lore, so now I like him even more. So him and Shiva are the two I roll if I can get her to spawn at the tavern. Plus Shiva gives those Thunderbirds a bonus, and those things are one of the best tier 5 units.

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 10 Feb 2013, 19:02

Dessa and it isn't even a contest, but that isn't one of the choices, so I guess I will have to go with Crag.

Bandobras Took
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Bandobras Took » 10 Feb 2013, 23:32

Arret wrote:Dessa and it isn't even a contest, but that isn't one of the choices, so I guess I will have to go with Crag.
That's because Dessa isn't a Barbarian. Dessa is a Battle Mage. Hence the title of the poll.
Far too many people speak their minds without first verifying the quality of their source material.

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 11 Feb 2013, 05:37

Oops. I played too much HoMM2 recently.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”