Favorite overall faction across all heroes game?

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

Favorite faction - H1-H2-H3-H4-H5

Knight/Castle/Haven
7%
Forest town: Sorceress/Rampart/Preserve/Sylvan
13%
Wizard/Tower/Academy
21%
Warlock/Dungeon/Asylum
20%
Barbarian/Stronghold
9%
Demonic town/Inferno
5%
Swamp town (H3 Fortress)
7%
Undead/Necropolis
11%
Elemental town (Conflux from H3: AB)
5%
Dwarf town (Fortress from H5)
2%

Total votes: 82

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 08 Feb 2010, 21:57

Fewtger wrote:Man, I hate the conflux. I hate the sudden upgrade for elementals, the "psychic elemental" (WTF?) and I hate the way the city looks.
It should be treated the same way, drugs are treated in the Netherlands. Nobody wants them, and it's frowned upon...but they're there.
I beg to differ (not that I use drugs), anyways yeah I think conflux is stupid as well, the whole town/units/music is unappealing
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

UndeadHalfOrc
Titan
Titan

Unread postby UndeadHalfOrc » 09 Feb 2010, 18:00

Mirez wrote: anyways yeah I think conflux is stupid as well, the whole town/units/music is unappealing
Ditto

This also partly why I mostly left it alone in my balance patch... lack of interest. The town is half-baked by conception due to negative fan response to their initial idea, the Forge.

(...also the fact that disabling fire magic immunity for 4/7 of their units is beyond my meager skills)

Heck, I didn't even like it when they added adventure map elemental recruitment dwellings in the Heroes 2 expansion pack (which carried over to Heroes 3:ROE). Elementals are meant to be SUMMONED units.

jigsaw2008
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jigsaw2008 » 14 Feb 2010, 15:19

I love attacking rather than defending and I think H5 Inferno is my favorite faction. But it is a difficult decision because I like and the other factions.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”