HOMM IV - Custom Campaign "100 Year War" - help

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
grumpy_dwarf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

HOMM IV - Custom Campaign "100 Year War" - help

Unread postby grumpy_dwarf » 06 Feb 2006, 14:07

On the second map. I need to capture the town of Ciercy? by the end of week 4. The problem is I can't find a way to get there. I opened up the editor just to find a way to get there, but it was still unclear to me. Any help would be appreciated....
Last edited by grumpy_dwarf on 06 Feb 2006, 18:09, edited 3 times in total.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 06 Feb 2006, 14:26

Which map/campaign are you referring to exactly?
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

grumpy_dwarf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby grumpy_dwarf » 06 Feb 2006, 15:01

the custom map/campaign 100 year war. I finished the first scenario and am stuck on the second. I would wander around until I find a way to get there, but there is a time limit (which has expired 3 times on me so far)

Banedon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Banedon » 07 Feb 2006, 03:14

I have completed that campaign before, but I no longer remember how I did it. I can only assure you that the campaign is completable.

Perhaps you could describe the scenario a bit more?

grumpy_dwarf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby grumpy_dwarf » 07 Feb 2006, 14:27

It is the second scenario. King Edward and the Black Prince start in the extreme lower left of the map in swamp / forest terrain. From the map editor I can see Ciercy is just North of a river (pretty much NNE of the starting point). After visiting a red keymaster tent, you travel east past a red border gate. There is another red border gate to the North East, but that s going away from the town you need to capture which was pretty much North and just a bit East of where the heroes started.

I can't figure out (in the time alloted) how to get through the swamp/forest to the city. Like I said before, I would simply meander until I found a way, but there is a time frame issue.

Thanks in advance...

Nevermind -- I figured it out. It was too easy....

Return to “Heroes I-IV”