H3 Gigamight mod - version 1.0 is here!

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

H3 Gigamight mod - version 1.0 is here!

Unread postby Artas1984 » 31 Dec 2007, 14:07

The Gigamight Mod includes changes from general H3 core file extracted from H3SOD, so it might cause crash on H3AB and H3ROE.

First i tested it on SOD and never experienced a crash.
Then i got Heroes III Coplete and over the last week tested it with my own 3 different maps playing them from begining to the end. No problems.
Especialy noticed should be the fact that one of games lasted more than 12 months...

But when i started a campaign, after some turns the game crashed.
Suite yourself...
This is just the begining, newer versions will follow with changes in other things like secondary skills and buildings.

Download:
http://files.filefront.com/The+Gigamigh ... einfo.html

difool
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby difool » 01 Jan 2008, 16:40

It might help to list all the changes here in the forum, rather than making us DL the thing first to get to the read-me.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 Jan 2008, 16:55

It was short listed in some other thread, repost here then ;) ..

Changes: The Gigamight Mod enhances the regular value of creatures, heroes and spells

Creatures:

*general statistic changes, mostly making the stats look more real-life like
*all creature power levels optimized and calculated
*all creatures cost the exact cash of the power level value
*all creature growth leveled, except some Conflux creatures growth doubled
*all creature stats do not depend on the creature upgrade, but on the nature of the creature
*7 level creatures massively upgraded

Heroes:

*heroes AI aggression behavior changed, the differences between classes are now a little wider
*all heroes start with 32 skill points in sum, having a random skill point per primary skill
*the probability of gaining a primary skill optimized for heroes classes

Spell system:

*spell level rank changed - some spells are aligned to different level rank than before
*spell nature rank changed - some spells are aligned to different magic school than before
*combat spell damage changed - increased
*combat spell effect changed - random
*adventure spell effect changed - random
*all 1 level spells cost 20 manna at basic, 10 manna at advanced, 5 manna at expert skill
*all 2 level spells cost 40 manna at basic, 20 manna at advanced, 10 manna at expert skill
*all 3 level spells cost 60 manna at basic, 30 manna at advanced, 20 manna at expert skill
*all 4 level spells cost 120 manna at basic, 60 manna at advanced, 30 manna at expert skill
*all 5 level spells cost 160 manna at basic, 80 manna at advanced, 40 manna at expert skill
*the probability of gaining a random spell in the keep optimized for the nature of the keep
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Artas1984 » 01 Jan 2008, 21:48

Thank's pol for helping me learning those reseditor things!

Return to “Heroes I-IV”