Faerie Dragon Evolution

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

Moderator: Moderators

Pick your favourite spellcasting dragon...

H3 Faerie Dragon
55%
H4 Faerie Dragon
45%

Total votes: 38

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Postby darknessfood » Jan 3 2008, 13:43

Right, i mean, it's not a bad looking creature, just a bad fearie dragon looking creature:)

Elite
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Postby Elite » Jan 3 2008, 18:55

Heroes IV one looks more plausible. I would have voted for the Heroes III one if it weren't for those dreadful wings. A mix between the two would probably be best, HOMMIV version with purple color and larger wings.

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Postby MistWeaver » Jan 3 2008, 21:37

H4 of course. H3 looks like that nymphomaniac-dragon-lady from shrek. Good for comedy, absurd for TBS game about WAR, IMO.

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Postby parcaleste » Jan 3 2008, 22:33

darknessfood wrote:Right, i mean, it's not a bad looking creature, just a bad fearie dragon looking creature:)

trve ;)

Still, for a FAERY I did voted for the H3 one... my small mite for the 50/50 cause :S

TheUndeadKing
Swordsman
Swordsman

Postby TheUndeadKing » Jan 14 2008, 15:18

H4 Faerie Dragon takes the lead! :D
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free..." - Michelangelo

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Postby darknessfood » Jan 14 2008, 16:05

IT'S A FIX I TELL YOU!! No way that people voted for that thing they 'just so happen to call' a fearie dragon. I'm nog saying it's a bad looking creature, just a bad looking fearie dragon...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Postby Sir William S Titan » Jan 14 2008, 16:41

I don't really like either of them, but that H3 one makes me feel like it's related to the purple teletubby. So, H4 gets it.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

Yurian Stonebow
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Yurian Stonebow » Jan 14 2008, 21:19

I voted for the (as described in the in-game text) Offensive spellcaster, the Heroes III Faerie Dragon. The unit has a cool purple skin with a truly mischievous look in its eyes. In my opinion, it really looks like a Sorcerer Dragon with enough power to cause serious havoc or just a little prank which one ever suites the fellow best.

Overall it's one of my favourite units in Heroes III. It can take damage, cause damage and it flies. Not a bad combination, I'll tell you that.

Yurian
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”