A question about the Nature campaign

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Elwin
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Elwin » 04 Nov 2007, 01:35

I am not very sure, but I think that (with all those chaos altars and libraries) I had finished Grandmastering Nature Magic (Not summoning skill) and Chaos Magic (Including Sorcery) I was at level 27. I finished this campaign at level 32, and I had Grandmastered Combat at my first opportunity. I learned Basic Archery at a University, Basic Melee and Basic Magic Resistance from those altar of Combat on the fifth scenario [there was one area where there were a TON of powerups by heading through the purple(?) portal]. At the end of the scenario I was able to get Expert Magic Resistance and Advanced Melee through the many War Guilds.

As for Harke's Army, no, I didn't defend all the way. I came in with a beefed-up one-man Elwin who drank a Potion of Strength, Toughness, as well as Speed. Next I cast Dragon Strength on myself as soon as the battle starts, followed by Giant Strength, Fortune, and Stoneskin. Then I drank one Potion of Healing, and Disintegrated the enemy all the way after that. By that point Harke ran out of arrows so he walked towards me, hit me for damage around 10-30 ranges, and I killed him in one hit by Retaliation.
In the diameter of the Universe, we are but a single flame. To say that we're insignificant is to give us....too little credit. But if the universe chooses you to be part of its plans, then you better let go because it makes it more fun when you don't know what's about to happen next!

Elwin
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Elwin » 04 Nov 2007, 03:03

heheheheeh....this has officially become the "Elwin and Shaera campaign" topic. Maybe I should start another "Price of Peace" trend.
In the diameter of the Universe, we are but a single flame. To say that we're insignificant is to give us....too little credit. But if the universe chooses you to be part of its plans, then you better let go because it makes it more fun when you don't know what's about to happen next!

Return to “Heroes I-IV”