Kreegan allies - SoD bonus campaign map

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Baduum
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Kreegan allies - SoD bonus campaign map

Unread postby Baduum » 05 Jan 2007, 01:34

Hello. I recently started to play Heroes 3 SoD again after a long break - and now i am stuck on this mission, where Sandro needs to get hold of the eversmoking ring of sulfur. Never had any problem with any other SoD campaign but i cant seem to beat that darnable druid in her castle.

Any neat strategies on this map? My Sandro has Necromancy, Sorcery, Wisdom, Earth magic, Water magic, Air magic, Intelligence, Luck. Melodia seems to have a great deal more creatures than me, and i cant seem to lure her out of her castle with a scout as a walkthrough on this site seems to mention as a strategy.

Whats making me more grumpy is that i know i have taken that map and beated it before. :mad:

Can anyone help me?
They ride in a single file, to hide their numbers.

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 05 Jan 2007, 11:45

I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

Baduum
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Baduum » 05 Jan 2007, 17:57

hehe thanks for the reply but that link is to the walkthrough that mentions luring melodia out of her castle, but she wont come out and play.. Im pretty certain i stand exactly where the walkthrough mentions as well
They ride in a single file, to hide their numbers.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 05 Jan 2007, 21:34

And you did how you was told with moving your second hero as decoy? :-D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Heroes I-IV”