The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
FantoMaxJM
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby FantoMaxJM » 09 Jan 2006, 16:04

Does anyone know where are the old 3DO Community Avatars? Or are they gone forever...? Ok, I´m not missing the plastic soldiers too much ;) but Heroes III and Might and Magic VI had many good pictures. Well, to be specific, a minotaur from M&M VI is what I had in mind (haven´t seen anyone "taking" it yet)..

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 09 Jan 2006, 16:43

There is a couple of Might and Magic avatars at the old Round Table. You might have to log in to access them, and the images are smaller that what you will find here, but maybe it can help.

I will definitely add more avatars and smilies here in the future, as long as I can find suitable images.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

FantoMaxJM
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby FantoMaxJM » 09 Jan 2006, 21:24

Thanks for the help! :D I´ll keep searching and perhaps find it sooner or later..

Paladin
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Paladin » 10 Jan 2006, 11:10

All portraits from MM6-8 are located in the 'icons' file in the data directory. They can be extracted with MM6View and other programs like that. They include portraits for most of the creatures in the game.
A cat is fine too...

FantoMaxJM
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby FantoMaxJM » 10 Jan 2006, 21:24

Paladin: If we ever meet face to face, I´ll buy you any drink(s) you want from the menu! :-D I found it (I remembered wrong though, it´s MM8, not 6), HUGE WIDE-SCREEN THANKS to you!!! *WO-HOOO*!!! :hoo: :hoo: :hoo:

Paladin
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Paladin » 12 Jan 2006, 08:41

Happy to help! :oex:
A cat is fine too...

Return to “Heroes I-IV”