Armageddon's Blade--All right, where is it?

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Continuity
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Continuity » 10 Jan 2006, 14:00

All I know is that there was an intro movie in Armageddon's Blade that was not included in H3 Complete. Perhaps a story blurb somewhere also disappeared in the transition from AB to H3 Complete.

Kareeah Indaga
Archlich
Archlich

Unread postby Kareeah Indaga » 12 Jan 2006, 00:56

Thank you all. I’ll try to check out those campaigns soon.

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 12 Jan 2006, 05:06

Continuity wrote:All I know is that there was an intro movie in Armageddon's Blade that was not included in H3 Complete. Perhaps a story blurb somewhere also disappeared in the transition from AB to H3 Complete.
Yeah, that's what I was remembering too. Although, after all this time and all the games I've played, over all these years, I can't say for sure that it wasn't all just a dream, from which I haven't completely woken up. ;|
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Armageddon Blade

Unread postby Pol » 12 Jan 2006, 07:13

HodgePodge wrote:
Continuity wrote:All I know is that there was an intro movie in Armageddon's Blade that was not included in H3 Complete. Perhaps a story blurb somewhere also disappeared in the transition from AB to H3 Complete.
Yeah, that's what I was remembering too. Although, after all this time and all the games I've played, over all these years, I can't say for sure that it wasn't all just a dream, from which I haven't completely woken up. ;|
  • So it wasn't only my fixed idea. Story really had been altered to suit back with the SoD one. Too bad. I wanna to see the original.... and as I remember the original AB only vaguely now - not to be owner of this CD anymore. Could I ask someone to put here the original ending text? :devious:

(Video would be fine too, but not here... - hence as owner of H3C I have rights to have all AB things, that's what was written on the pack after all... )
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Heroes I-IV”