Heroes III+IV Complete released

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
gravyluvr
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby gravyluvr » 26 Sep 2006, 19:03

Qurqirish Dragon wrote:Any idea on the chances of this one coming across the Atlantic. (at least H4 complete, anyway...)?
H4 Complete is available. I bought it. I play it. In fact, I never had played the expansions so it was really cool to finally see the MegaDragons. I suggest COMPLETE for anyone playing Equi or fan-made maps. Much better than looking at Mages when you're fight the Evil Sorceress (surprise!).

Click Here for Amazon

HOMM 3 Complete

You can also find it on EBAY and other places if you use Froogle or Shop Yahoo, etc.

Try this Froogle Search1
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
If I were a flower, I'd be a really big flame-throwing flower with five heads.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 26 Sep 2006, 22:43

Gaidal Cain wrote::| Fungi are either for eating, or for trying to get rid of. I've never heard of anyone playing with them before...
And you call yourself alive... :disagree: next thing you'll be telling me you never sniffed asbestos.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 26 Sep 2006, 23:15

Darn it! That's what I forgot to do today! Go to Fona..how careless of me 8|
Weeelll..at least I bought something today :D
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Paulus1
Archlich
Archlich

Unread postby Paulus1 » 27 Sep 2006, 00:18

Yeah, it must be hard to get time for something like that, with such a busy schedule :D

gravyluvr
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby gravyluvr » 04 Oct 2006, 20:53

HodgePodge wrote:I think UbiSoft is playing the "payback" head game. Remember when 3do didn't release certain games and/or versions in Europe? UbiSoft is trying to get back at America by cutting off their own nose … it's their loss, if they don't want our money … oh well. Shows just how stupid the marketing department at UbiSoft is! :rolleyes:
The funny thing is that it probably is something as simple as cashflow vs. productflow. They can only produce so much product per week they can only devote so much marketing per week and so on so they stagger all the releases in order to keep up with supply and demand for both product and for personnel.

NurDas
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby NurDas » 11 Jan 2007, 01:13

I have a quick question just to clarify: Does the Ubisoft Exclusive Heroes of Might and Magic III + IV need any patching?

I believe HoMMIV Complete doesn't, but I think I've seen HommIII Complete patch somewhere. :| I may very well be wrong though..

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 Jan 2007, 08:46

Yes, HommIII. Complete patch is called WoG. Nothing else needed. Really ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

NurDas
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby NurDas » 11 Jan 2007, 13:11

Thank you very much. Now I know my heores's are really complete :D Of course only as officially intended.

gravyluvr
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby gravyluvr » 11 Jan 2007, 16:48

The Ubi Completes are patched...

WoG (HOMM3) and Equilibris (HOMM4) fan mods that can be added on... Play without them for a while and try the mods.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”