How to change a hero's default skills?

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
ExalyThor
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

How to change a hero's default skills?

Unread postby ExalyThor » 23 Feb 2021, 11:05

Hello! I'd like to change the default secondary skills of some heroes. Some to better match the background (Mephala being a master tactician should have tactics not leadership. If we were to go deeper she should have leadership, tactics and tactics speciality but oh well), some just to make more sense (Torosar has a ballista but the man doesn't know how to use it) and others I can't think about at the moment. How would this be done?

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Re: How to change a hero's default skills?

Unread postby Karmakeld » 25 Apr 2021, 19:26

are you refering to H3? In case this forum remains silent in answers, I suggest you head over to www.heroescommunity.com and ask there
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Apr 2021, 06:26

@ExalyThor
HeroesIII
Look in Map Editor -> Map Specifications (Ctr+Enter) -> Heroes -> pick hero, hit properties and set him/her up
Last edited by Pol on 26 Apr 2021, 06:30, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

KayBur
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby KayBur » 27 Apr 2021, 15:06

I also downloaded additional mods for customizing heroes. True, it was 5-6 years ago and now they are not there, but now I cannot find them. Thanks for the editing recommendations.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”