Heroes 3 resize mod for WOG/ERA is illegal

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

Heroes 3 resize mod for WOG/ERA is illegal

Unread postby Artas1984 » 27 Mar 2020, 23:40

Ok guys, you probably remember that in 2011 i made the Gigamight Resize Mod, exclusively for Heroes 3 Complete:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaTjQ3rDKXU

It appears that someone incorporated my mod into WOG/ERA, without permission. That happened quite a while actually, but i thought that by now someone would fix the problem... I would not be so mad, but the lazy bastard took no effort whatsoever to edit the WOG/ERA additional units/commanders according to my mod, since they look way bigger and lame... And people are obviously laughing at the disproportion between commanders and original units.

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WOG/ERA MOD. Anybody care to confess who incorporated my mod into WOG/ERA without asking and properly editing it? It was never meant for WOG/ERA. Why do some people always ruin everything? Sometimes less is better... :wall:

Salamandre, weren't you supposed to fix this? I have all the respect for you in the world, but weren't you supposed to FIX the sizes for WOG/ERA? I don't remember...
Last edited by Artas1984 on 27 Mar 2020, 23:43, edited 5 times in total.
Heroes franchise was not about the free actions of Heroes or monsters, it was not about 3D of shiny graphics either, it was about diversity and balance, simplicity of gameplay and realistic picture, strategy in it's purest form. That's why Heroes 3 will be the greatest game of all, because only Heroes 3 has all those qualities together, no matter which one you personally like more. This statement is unquestionable, uncriticized and undeniable .

Return to “Heroes I-IV”