H4 Campaigns Downloads - 2 Errors

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

H4 Campaigns Downloads - 2 Errors

Unread postby Steven Aus » 13 Sep 2019, 20:17

The Astral Romance page link leads to "The Tale of Young Mudgeon.zip".

Lamentia's Story page link leads to "dragonsfate.zip", not the Lamentia's Story sequel to Dragon's Fate.

I take it you still have these campaigns - if so could you please update the download links? I tested all the other H4 Campaign links, they seem to lead to the right places.
Last edited by Steven Aus on 13 Sep 2019, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

jeff

Re: H4 Campaigns Downloads - 2 Errors

Unread postby jeff » 14 Sep 2019, 00:00

I will be sure Pol knows; if not I can try and email you the required files for Lamentia's Story
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 14 Sep 2019, 04:43

I have Lamentia's Story. I contacted the site using the Contact us option, just to make sure the issue is picked up. Hopefully it can be fixed so that they can be easily downloaded. I know Lamentia's Story is a fun campaign because I've played some of it, and it has some choices that affect the story too. Thanks jeff.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 14 Sep 2019, 20:19

The above mentioned links were fixed. ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 14 Sep 2019, 21:41

Well done! Another time I might look at the H4 Maps downloads to check them too. For now, there are campaigns to play. :) I really like the H4 advanced classes system, and H4 in general.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”