cool Mods and patches for Heroes and Might and Magic VI-VIII

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
AdamMacK
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

cool Mods and patches for Heroes and Might and Magic VI-VIII

Unread postby AdamMacK » 21 Feb 2018, 16:12

Hi guys, I just joined and I love the thriving community.

I'm making a Heros 3 checklist of all the maps with little boxes to show which difficulties were completed. I'll add it in a link when I'm done.

Any cool news about Heroes 2-3 or Might and Magic VI-VIII?
Those are my favorite ones, I just discovered the HD+ mod for Heroes 3 and the speed up combat file.

On a side note, Does anyone know how to get Might and Magic IX working on Windows 10?

Thanks!

-Adam

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Re: cool Mods and patches for Heroes and Might and Magic VI-VIII

Unread postby Karmakeld » 23 Feb 2018, 20:26

AdamMacK wrote:Hi guys, I just joined and I love the thriving community.

On a side note, Does anyone know how to get Might and Magic IX working on Windows 10?
-Adam
Welcome Adam :)

Regarding your question above, you should post in the might and magic section of the forum here https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/10. That should increase your chances of getting the help you seek :)
Last edited by Karmakeld on 23 Feb 2018, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: cool Mods and patches for Heroes and Might and Magic VI-VIII

Unread postby Pol » 23 Feb 2018, 20:55

Couldn't that be solved in the same way like for MM6-7-8 merge or Homm2. In other words with dgVodoo?

I would assume that culprit is the same, and that's bad support of older DirectX under Win 10.

For Win 7 & 8 was possible to install DirectX 9.0c to resolve possible problems, or to copy just the needed libraries.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Heroes I-IV”