Stuck in the later stages of Unleashing the Bloodthirsty

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Stuck in the later stages of Unleashing the Bloodthirsty

Unread postby cjlee » 02 Oct 2015, 13:52

With H7 out, I really want to retire H3 and delete this ancient game forever from my computer. But I need to finish my old games first in order to get a sense of closure.

I'm stuck in the late stages of Unleashing the Bloodthirsty.

There are two bottlenecks that I just can't break through.

1) The Green Elementalists. Fiur has 1800+ phoenixes and legions of other units. I can't kill him.

2) The Orange Dungeon Masters. I am able to access their underground because I'd killed the other Elementalist and gotten hold of the 4 Orbs necessary to unlock the underground. But bypassing Conflux, and going after Dungeon, isn't working for me either because while I can kill some of the Dungeon heroes, there's this guy with 2 legions of Black Dragons that can kill 1400 Behemoths on their first strike.

At this point I have hired out everyone I can, so all slots filled in my armies. I have more money and more creatures, but not enough slots for them. I have not found any places that will let me trade crystal or a blue keymaster that will give me access to crystal mines, so no ancient behemoths. I only have 2 heroes and there are no taverns, so I can't go in with a sacrificial army, inflict severe losses, flee and come back again. I know I'm supposed to get Angry Samoan at some point, but I didn't see him anywhere. I know there's a grail somewhere and probably can take down the Azure Dragons guarding the obelisks, but using View Air shows that I'm nowhere near the island where the grail is buried on anyway.

Right now all the enemy heroes on the map have higher stats and larger armies that my El Trueno.

Will appreciate and try any suggestions. I'm trying to wrap up all H3 gaming permanently before end of this year. After that, if H7 proves a disappointment, I'm ending my gaming for good. I'm past 40 already.

cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Re: Stuck in the later stages of Unleashing the Bloodthirsty

Unread postby cjlee » 02 Oct 2015, 19:24

still stuck on killing the conflux hero

the only way I was able to take on the 2 legions of black dragons, was because I invaded the Orange region, used their marketplaces to swap for crystal, and got my behemoths upgraded. But that's a result gotten by luck when I killed the Elemental Hero carrying the orbs that helped me unlock the Orange region. If it had been the stronger hero carrying these orbs, I'd be finished.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”