A new Heroes II Forum - Forums of Enroth.

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

A new Heroes II Forum - Forums of Enroth.

Unread postby Steven Aus » 01 Aug 2015, 13:34

Here it is:

http://heroes2.forumactif.com

Two mods already use this forum as their official forum: the fairly new Ironfist mod for Heroes II which has already added some new scripting features, new monsters and new bugfixes to base H2/POL; and HOMM III: The Succession Wars (a game that mixes H2 features and graphics into the H3 engine). There may be more mods featured here in future.

Also the links and smileys in the forum are H2 themed. Very cool. :)
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: A new Heroes II Forum - Forums of Enroth.

Unread postby Kalah » 01 Aug 2015, 14:19

Yeah but The Round Table forums are always better. ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 01 Aug 2015, 14:41

I enjoy both - more active Heroes forums are always better than less. ;)
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 01 Aug 2015, 17:03

Yeah but we have a table. Where are you gonna sit down to eat? :P
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 02 Aug 2015, 08:59

Who is still playing Heroes II? 8|

Those guys do an awesome job, but frankly, this is like giving new colors and shapes to Megadrive console. Local interest only.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 02 Aug 2015, 09:28

I will still play it as features are added (by the Ironfist mod). Anyway, you never know where you will find people who like H2.

Different strokes for different folks.

Besides, there are still quite a decent number of downloads per week of fheroes2 - and this is despite the author having to do RL duties.

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 02 Aug 2015, 17:00

I, personally, love Heroes 2 :)

That's where I always start when I do a play-through of my Heroes games :)

orzie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby orzie » 02 Aug 2015, 19:06

Salamandre wrote:Who is still playing Heroes II? 8|

Those guys do an awesome job, but frankly, this is like giving new colors and shapes to Megadrive console. Local interest only.
Not exactly. We feature roleplay and fan fiction boards, as well as tournaments and official forums for Heroes 2: Project Ironfist and Heroes 3: The Succession Wars modifications. We may also feature other things and games depending on the preferences of the forum members.

A united and multi-faced Heroes 2 community with unique design was my idea fix from the very start, and there is a lot left to say especially if we keed in mind the modding activities. We don't pretend to cause problems to any other communities like CH or HC - I enjoy them all and I wish the best in their further activity, and I even agreed to help Acid Cave with some H2 materials.

With all words about Megadrive console, the theme of Heroes 2 and Enroth continent in general is still left under-rated and it is noticeable in the number of people who accept my invitations. People still need a community like that in addition to already existing brilliant Celestial Heavens and some others. If we were for maximum member count, we would create an Air-Breathing Appreciation community.

Who is still playing Heroes II? 8|
Considering even pure Heroes 2, these people are called Russians. You even know some of them.
http://heroesportal.net/tavern/
Last edited by orzie on 02 Aug 2015, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 02 Aug 2015, 19:14

Oki doki.

I always wondered if Orzie is some KGB agent, tracking for certain words online then fixing the issues asap. Now I have the answer. :)

orzie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby orzie » 02 Aug 2015, 19:27

The only issues I try to fix asap are my mistakes in English grammar Image

Return to “Heroes I-IV”